3DS & Wii U Game Beating/Finishing Proving

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't understand, Can I just show I have the Star world? (I don't have the other special worlds you find by a special flag pole)
To earn the emblem, you just have to finish the first 8 worlds. You unlock the special worlds after beating the game, so a special world proves that you beat the game. You already got the Mario emblem btw.

To earn the emblem, you just have to finish the first 8 worlds. You unlock the special worlds after beating the game, so a special world proves that you beat the game. You already got the Mario emblem btw.
There are 6 regular worlds, the start world you get after completing the game and 2 worlds that you get after finishing levels with scret exits (http://www.ign.com/wikis/new-super-mario-bros-2/Special_Worlds)

All right kiddos i got two as of now to post but i still have to add p layton 1-4, p wright 1-5, ssbb, ssb4, ssbm, pokemon white 2, heartgold, about 7 zelda, etc, so forth, whatnot.
Also, does unlocking master quest in Ocarina of Tim count as evidence for beating?
HNI_0001.JPG HNI_0009.JPG

HNI_0015.JPG HNI_0011.JPG

Reactions: Marc and BlazingPhoenix
Also, does unlocking master quest in Ocarina of Tim count as evidence for beating?
Yeah, sure.

Finally got over 60 badges in Nintendo Badge Arcade! :playful:

UvL2XSJ.jpg

Can Animal Crossing: New Leaf be considered beaten? If so, how?

Can Animal Crossing: New Leaf be considered beaten? If so, how?
You can pay off your house loan or get at least 3/4 of the badges in-game.

Reactions: manugutir
I unlocked all the characters in brawl and smash 4 on Wii u (I only have Roy DLC). How do I show proof?

I unlocked all the characters in brawl and smash 4 on Wii u (I only have Roy DLC). How do I show proof?
Only one more level until you can get emblems for showing proof of games you finished >.<

But for Brawl and Smash U, basically just unlocking all characters (no DLC).

Question: If I already own an emblem for a Mario game, can I get EXP from a different game WITHOUT getting an emblem, because if so tommorow I will provide proof for beating Professor Layton 1-4, Ssb4, ssbb, ssbm, Phoenix wright 1-5 plus the miles Edgeworth spin off, Zelda ocarina, Zelda LBW, Luigi's mansion, phoenix vs layton, paper Mario sticker star, Kirby's return to DL, Kirby to triple deluxe, mega man zero 1-4, pokemon heart gold, soul silver, white 2, black, possibly white if I can find it, and NSMB wii

Question: If I already own an emblem for a Mario game, can I get EXP from a different game WITHOUT getting an emblem, because if so tommorow I will provide proof for beating Professor Layton 1-4, Ssb4, ssbb, ssbm, Phoenix wright 1-5 plus the miles Edgeworth spin off, Zelda ocarina, Zelda LBW, Luigi's mansion, phoenix vs layton, paper Mario sticker star, Kirby's return to DL, Kirby to triple deluxe, mega man zero 1-4, pokemon heart gold, soul silver, white 2, black, possibly white if I can find it, and NSMB wii
You only get EXP with the emblems for now (until the EXP Billboard goes up but that'll be different from beating games).

You only need to show proof of finishing one Mario game to get the Mario emblem btw. If you have the Wii version of a Mario game though, you'll get the Wii emblem even though it's a Mario game.

You only get EXP with the emblems for now (until the EXP Billboard goes up but that'll be different from beating games).

You only need to show proof of finishing one Mario game to get the Mario emblem btw. If you have the Wii version of a Mario game though, you'll get the Wii emblem even though it's a Mario game.
So eventually I might be able to earn experience through multiple games, but currently not now?

So eventually I might be able to earn experience through multiple games, but currently not now?
For now you can only earn EXP by finishing games (aka obtaining their emblems), yeah.

Reactions: BlazingPhoenix
Fire emblem awakening finished again
x5SyyCX.jpg
How is Tomodachi life considered fonished

How is Tomodachi life considered fonished
Someone recently answered that and I think the answer was to make a kid in the game.

Ahh
Someone recently answered that and I think the answer was to make a kid in the game.
i see then ill get an image as I've succeeded in doing that ill do it tommarow XD

For now you can only earn EXP by finishing games (aka obtaining their emblems), yeah.
So if I provide evidence for two different Zelda games I will only receive exp for one?

Evidence for:
IMG_20160123_081009.jpg

IMG_20160123_080545.jpg IMG_20160123_080552.jpg

IMG_20160123_081238.jpg IMG_20160123_081247.jpg

IMG_20160123_080501.jpg
Will provide evidence for omega ruby in next reply

IMG_20160123_082940.jpg IMG_20160123_082950.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_20160123_082940.jpg
    IMG_20160123_082940.jpg
    486 KB · Views: 1
Last edited by a moderator:
Here are some other games I've already beaten!

Yoshi's Island DS.jpg

Sorry about the quality on this one...Sonic Generations.jpg

Mario Kart 7.jpg

Mario & Sonic at the London 2012 Olympic Games.jpg

Nintendo Badge Arcade.jpg

Fire Emblem Awakening DLC.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back