A new Mario ability. ~

• Thread starter Flarence
  • Start date
Flarence

Flarence

Noble of Flames~!
Towns Folk
If you could make an original ability for Mario, what would it be and why? It could be anything. Use your imagination. ~
Would you have an upgraded fire flower?
How about Mario going in with a Kame-hame-ha?

If I could design my own Mario ability, I would allow Mario to get Link's bow. And every time he'd pick up the item, the 'solved mystery' theme would play. I could totally imagine using the gyroscope to use this ability. =D

Reactions: Acadia
If you could make an original ability for Mario, what would it be and why? It could be anything. Use your imagination. ~
Would you have an upgraded fire flower?
How about Mario going in with a Kame-hame-ha?

If I could design my own Mario ability, I would allow Mario to get Link's bow. And every time he'd pick up the item, the 'solved mystery' theme would play. I could totally imagine using the gyroscope to use this ability. =D

Why not have a bomb flower? Mario chucks bombs for a limited amount of time. Hmmmmmm on second thought that probably wouldn't work.

A fly agaric mushroom, that, when eaten, makes Mario jump much, much higher. 'Jitterbug' Mario, see :p

I wish Mario could go invisible that'd be fun.

But useless. Mario's enemies are usually too stupid to find him when he's visible, let alone when they can't see him :p
I'm just jesting, right? I hope you're not offended by what I said.

He already had that... well in a way. Super Mario 64 was were it was. I believe it was called the Vanish Cap.

But useless. Mario's enemies are usually too stupid to find him when he's visible, let alone when they can't see him :p
I'm just jesting, right? I hope you're not offended by what I said.
hahaha! No, that's actually funny. His enemies are actually stupid and I'm pretty sure they are the ones being offended by it, not me. xD
He already had that... well in a way. Super Mario 64 was were it was. I believe it was called the Vanish Cap.
Never played that game, so don't know about it.

Never played that game, so don't know about it.
Neither have I. I've just watched people play it. :p

What about dignity and stop loosing time with Peach? :rotfl:

Destroy goombas using plumber tools.

Destroy goombas using plumber tools.
I'd like to see Mario beat Bowser with a plunger. It would be funny. :p

Reactions: Flarence
Oh! I just got another idea. . . XD
Megaman is making an appearance in the next Super Smash Bros. afterall. I'd like to see Megaman in another game sooner or later, hopefully on Wii U.

ANYways; Mario should totally have Megaman's mega buster as an abililty. :3

Reactions: Acadia
Oh! I just got another idea. . . XD
Megaman is making an appearance in the next Super Smash Bros. afterall. I'd like to see Megaman in another game sooner or later, hopefully on Wii U.

ANYways; Mario should totally have Megaman's mega buster as an abililty. :3
So Mario is now Frank West from Dead Rising? I kid, I kid. I am just trying to be silly. I think the Mega Buster would probably be a bit overkill but who knows. Either way, it reminds me of the Super Mario Crossover flash game.

So Mario is now Frank West from Dead Rising? I kid, I kid. I am just trying to be silly. I think the Mega Buster would probably be a bit overkill but who knows. Either way, it reminds me of the Super Mario Crossover flash game.

Yeah, I remember it. Game of the year on Newgrounds.com :p

Yeah, I remember it. Game of the year on Newgrounds.com :p
Yep it was. :p It was a bit hard with some of the characters you play as but it was fun.

Yep it was. :p It was a bit hard with some of the characters you play as but it was fun.

I think it was ported (homebrew) but I don't remember too much.

Link has a knife that can turn into a gun during this new technology age in Super Smash Bros. Believe.

Link has a knife that can turn into a gun during this new technology age in Super Smash Bros. Believe.

It's hard to believe... Where you get that info?

That is strange. Yet it reminds me of Final Fantasy's Gunblades. :p

That is strange. Yet it reminds me of Final Fantasy's Gunblades. :p

Yes, Squall from Final Fantasy VIII is the best example.

Back