A rumoured live-action Netflix series

• Thread starter 18
  • Start date
It's a B

It's a B Movie. There are some special effects. I liked it. It really wasn't that bad at all. Here is the youtube movie.

Ok I'll watch it!

I don't like live movies >:

I don't like live movies >:

Then you have missed out on many, many great movies, Like the Godfather 1 & 2, Good Will Hunting, Dead Poets Society, Full Metal Jacket, Platoon, etc.

Then you have missed out on many, many great movies, Like the Godfather 1 & 2, Good Will Hunting, Dead Poets Society, Full Metal Jacket, Platoon, etc.
I'm 10, I prefer video games and Pokemon Cartoons

Just wanted to say, it's not rumored, it is coming.
Well, Considering they haven't even written the plot yet, that sounds like a far shot to me. It sounds to me someone is trying to get more writers get Netflix blessing and Nintendo's approval. It is not exactly a solid pillar right now where we know Nintendo has been negotiating it and the like.

On the other hand as much as I too cringe a bit with the live-action and GoT idea for Zelda, we know so little about it that it is probably pointless to warp our heads on it. Saying that is similar to GoT is kind of vague.

I myself would think it as a good idea for Nintendo because the ratings would be good because of the new game, MM, and that it would give gamers something to actually on Netflix on their 3DS. The money that the would get through the Netflix series would also help them make new games better for the public to play.

Oh man... is it serious? Please, don't kidding me! LOL
Dude, it would be epic!!! xD

Back