Closed AC:NL store!

• Thread starter DJFoxx84
  • Start date
@maulers21 please never again triple post in my shop. Just simply edit your post.
@Syntthetix

I need specific times using the pedia clock from both of you. Simply saying that you can do it right now doesn't work because I'm not online 24/7. Please keep this in mind when posting at other shops.
Alright I can do it at 7:30 pedia time then.

@maulers21 please never again triple post in my shop. Just simply edit your post.
@Syntthetix

I need specific times using the pedia clock from both of you. Simply saying that you can do it right now doesn't work because I'm not online 24/7. Please keep this in mind when posting at other shops.
sorry I'm new I didn't know that you could do that. it wont happen again

Alright I can do it at 7:30 pedia time then.
pm? am? I have school from 9:30am to 4:30pm plus badminton practice and Varsity Basketball tryouts. Please make a new time keeping that in mind.

sorry I'm new I didn't know that you could do that. it wont happen again
It's ok, you know now :)
I still don't have a time from you. Keep in mind the things I told to Syntthetix up above.

pm? am? I have school from 9:30am to 4:30pm plus badminton practice and Varsity Basketball tryouts. Please make a new time keeping that in mind.

It's ok, you know now :)
I still don't have a time from you. Keep in mind the things I told to Syntthetix up above.
Alright... Let's try 9:00pm on the pedia clock. If that didn't work it, then my backup is 9:30pm. Hopefully that'll be after all your things you have going on today.

Reactions: DJFoxx84
That's a little late sorry, can you do 6:00pm pedia time tomorrow?

I just realized that I'm giving you a lot of orders and 'nos' just wanted to say sorry

That's a little late sorry, can you do 6:00pm pedia time tomorrow?

I just realized that I'm giving you a lot of orders and 'nos' just wanted to say sorry
Don't worry, you're clearly busy, and there's no way around that. 6pm should work fine for me, I don't really have anything happening at all tomorrow since it's Thanksgiving break and I'm home all day :)

is 6:30pm good for you?

@maulers21 i can trade at 6:00pm pedia time tomorrow (same as Syntthetix)

OK then I'll be ready

ps when do I pay

@Syntthetix @maulers21 @Lee Sin

Sooooo sorry!!! My mixed doubles badminton went super late and I just got home! Can we please trade at 7:00pm pedia time (In one hour)?

@Syntthetix @maulers21 @Lee Sin

Sooooo sorry!!! My mixed doubles badminton went super late and I just got home! Can we please trade at 7:00pm pedia time (In one hour)?
That works. I guess it would be right about now that we'd do that then. I ended up being busy at the original time too, so I guess that works out nicely.

OK tell me when your gates are open

They should be open in about a minute.

They should be open in about a minute.
Cool, can you pay the 2pc if you haven't already

Cool, can you pay the 2pc if you haven't already
I already payed yesterday, so we're all good to go.

Reactions: DJFoxx84
I'm good tomorrow at 6:00 pm @DJFoxx84
I'm not. Badminton and basketball back-to-back. Since you both forgot yesterday you guys will have to wait until tomorrow

ok then what time tomorrow

Back