• Thread starter DJFoxx84
  • Start date
ok

6:00pm pedia time. Please remember, it's really frustrating when you forget
I'll try to be on by then

6:00pm pedia time. Please remember, it's really frustrating when you forget
Sorry I cant do it last minute stuff

Ok pay the 2pc now. What's your FC? Here's mine 3196-4588-8648

I currently don't have my 3Ds I'm getting it from my brother shouldn't take more than 3 minutes

For the second time, can I please have the FC of the 3ds?!

For the second time, can I please have the FC of the 3ds?!
I said I didn't have it could you please be patient :stop:
I have my other 3DS but it doesn't have it my brother's does although it's my game he's arriving sooner or later.

Do not ask me to be patient, I shouldn't have to be. In case you didn't know, I actually have a life. Sorry you're gonna have to give me another time because you said it would take 5 mins and it's been 12. I have other things to do.

Sorry but I case you didn't know, I actually have a life. Sorry you're gonna have to give me another time because you said it would take 5 mins and it's been 12. I have other things to do.
Sorry for the time wasting there my brother should've been here by now and also could you refund the 2 PC.
I'll cancel my order won't be buying anything, from your store sorry about that.

BUMP

I sent you a pm

I would like to order some things if you don't mind :) Here's my list of items I'm interested in:
  • Perfect peaches
  • Perfect pears
  • Perfect cherries
  • Perfect oranges
  • (if you have any perfect apples I would love to buy some of those too, though if you don't its cool)
  • Regular Peaches
  • Regular Apples
  • Regular Persimmons
  • Regular Cherries
  • 5 Million Bells
  • Golden Axe
XD The list got longer and longer the more I looked. Anyway, just let me know what you have in stock of these I have listed and we can go from there.

Ok cool:p as I am trying to sell everything so I can restart my village, some things may not be available anymore.

- I can definitely get you the golden axe and 5,000,000 bells for a total price of 10pc
- I can get the regular fruits for you for 8pc

- Not sure about the perfect fruits but I'll check for you when I get home from school tomorrow!

I can deliver you the items tomorrow after 4:00pm pedia time (possibly the same time as superpokemonbros gets his order too)

Thanks for shopping!!

Last edited:
Lol, I know XD I saw the thread, thats what sent me here to check out your shop.

Sounds good. If you have any of the fruit too, let me know.

My friend code is 4399-1647-0048. I'll go ahead and send you the PC for the golden axe and 5,000, 000 and then transfer the PC for what fruit you do have once you let me know.

Ok sounds good!

I've also decided to keep this shop alive after I restart my game but it may take some time to re-get some of the items. Some of the items (like the golden tools and furniture sets) will not be available after I restart my game so if you see anything you like, now is the time to get it:D

FC: 3196-4588-8648 IGN: David

OUT OF BELLS

wait until the shop re-opens to get your hands on the money!!

Don't worry @superpokemonbros and @AHeartlessNobody you will still get your bells :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: superpokemonbros
I added you. I also have my gate open whenever you're ready to come.

Oh, I'm sorry, I won't be able to come until after 4:00pm pedia time tomorrow.

Sorry for the inconvenience (it's almost 11:00pm where I live)

Okay :) No prob lol.

Reactions: DJFoxx84
Back