Closed AC:NL store!

• Thread starter DJFoxx84
  • Start date
No perfect apples? I would be glad to help with that but hey, your choice.

Heya :)
Did you ever check to see if you had any of the perfect fruit? I'll go ahead and pay for the regular fruit and then pay for what perfect fruit you have after I figure out if you have them or not XD

Also, I'm ready atm if you are. I have my gate open as well so if you are feel free to go ahead and come.

Nah, but thanks for asking:p

I'm trying to sell everything in my shop so I can restart my game. This shop will still be open but most of the items will no longer be available.

If you see anything you like make sure to tell me because you might be too late!

Heya :)
Did you ever check to see if you had any of the perfect fruit? I'll go ahead and pay for the regular fruit and then pay for what perfect fruit you have after I figure out if you have them or not XD

Also, I'm ready atm if you are. I have my gate open as well so if you are feel free to go ahead and come.
Ok I have regular cherries, perfect peaches, perfect pears, perfect cherries, and perfect oranges.

The total for that is 14pc (2pc for regular fruit and 3pc for perfect fruit)

Since you gave me 8 coins a few minutes ago, you can just give me 6 more to make 14

Ah darn, so you don't have a lot of the regular ones in stock then? XD
I don't need the perfect oranges, as I already have oranges. But I would still like the regular cherries, perfect peaches, perfect pears, and perfect cherries.

*Side note, you have your perfects listed as 2 PC XD I mean, I'll pay the 3 PC because that sounds fair, but you might want to change that if it isn't two PC

So minus the perfect orange and going by the prices you just gave in your post above, it should be about 11, correct? Unless you had any of the other regular fruits that is. I already sent 8 thinking you had the regular fruits I listed in my first post so I'll just add three coins to that XD

Sounds good!

Sorry I'll change that price as it was supposed to be 3pc for perfect fruit:D

(Ignore my pm)

Enjoy your items @AHeartlessNobody :D

Thanks @superpokemonbros for your purchase!

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: superpokemonbros and AHeartlessNobody
BUMP

Reactions: DJFoxx84
Attention all pedians!!

In approx 20 hours many of the items in this shop will no longer be available (I'm restarting my game). The only things that will still be available are bells.

In you see anything you want, make sure to make sure to let me know before 7:00pm pedia time tomorrow.

Thank you to everyone that has helped make this shop so suscessful.
DJFoxx84

Attention all pedians!!

In approx 20 hours many of the items in this shop will no longer be available (I'm restarting my game). The only things that will still be available are bells.

In you see anything you want, make sure to make sure to let me know before 7:00pm pedia time tomorrow.

Thank you to everyone that has helped make this shop so suscessful.
DJFoxx84
Thank you for having this shop up! It was always the best in prices! :)

Thank you for having this shop up! It was always the best in prices! :)
No problem it was a pleasure

No problem it was a pleasure
Just to clear ths up... We can still buy bells?

Just to clear ths up... We can still buy bells?
I've actually made a decision to close the whole shop. @Marc

Ohhhh, so many things! I'd like to buy the following:

Bamboo Shoot basket x1
Holy start x 5
Sweet olive start x5
Blue hydrangea start x5
Pink hydrangea start x5
White Azalea start x5
Pink Azalea start x5

That'd be 33 PC, right? :)

EDIT: Oh, is it closed?

Back