Akame Ga Kill

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Marc

Marc

"Marc's the sugar daddy of gaming" - Artisan 2020
Forum Management
Akame Ga Kill is amazing, :love:

I recently started it and I'm currently at the latest episode. If you're into anime where important characters CAN be killed off, then this is definitely the anime for you. You never know what can happen, :angelic:

If you've seen the anime, let me know what your thoughts are please.

Reactions: Slayerpon Tatsu and Natsu Dragneel
I absolutely love this anime its probably close to my top ten anime when I finished the first episode I realized that I should continue watching the show then I when an important character died that's when it became one of my favorite anime since not many show take that chance to let a main character die even though they were some of my favorites that died :cry:

Reactions: Marc
I have mixed opinions. The main character seems too.. what's the word.. iffy? I dunno. I don't like 'im.

A anime where the main characters can die?!! can someone tell me (the short version) of what this anime's about!???

I have mixed opinions. The main character seems too.. what's the word.. iffy? I dunno. I don't like 'im.
;-;
can someone tell me (the short version) of what this anime's about!???
It's about corruption and assassins trying to eliminate it by killing the people who are responsible.

Why does this sound so familiar...? I know it's new, but I feel like I heard about this somewhere from my past... Either way, this looks cool.

Why does this sound so familiar...? I know it's new, but I feel like I heard about this somewhere from my past... Either way, this looks cool.
Same here.. It sounds so familiar, I guess it's an anime I watched recently with "Ga Kill" in it. :unsure:

A lot of people recommended this to me, and I'm intrigued! I added it to my 'Plan to Watch' category on 'My Anime List' (so I won't forget). Plus, Marc has a fairy good taste in anime sometimes. It seems interesting, I'll give it a try.

Out of 5.0 Ill give it 4.9, this anime is good ,good story line ..but so sad:(, when those strong guys is dead ..sheele when protecting mine and bulat fighting with it ex commander..for somehow they had got new recruitments one is susanoo organic type imperial arm and chealsea ..:)waiting for next episode to be aired

The show's a lot of fun. They've made Esdeath into a pretty good character, contrary to my expectations of completely hating her. Though most don't, I actually like the comedy.
As for the deaths, Game of Thrones steeled my heart, and Attack on Titan coated it with another shell. Deaths don't have the same meaning anymore.

Chelsea, Mine, Lubba <3

Love all the Imperial Weapons in this game, and I'm 5 episodes of way of catching up, after I catch up to episode 18 - 19 dropping it for the Manga cause I heard it's better. Isn't the Manga always better? Lol, I heard it got really good though.

Reactions: Kakea
Reactions: Kakea and SaToRi
Let me guess, she dies? doesn't she?
You'll have to find that out yourself, ;) I just don't like her :/

You'll have to find that out yourself, ;) I just don't like her :/
I hope it's the other way around, and she killed someone you love :D

Reactions: Marc
I hope it's the other way around, and she killed someone you love :D
I'd like to see her try killing Esdeath, huehuehue.

Reactions: Kakea and SaToRi
I like in this Anime how in the first half they focus on developing the other characters and Tatsumi more than Akame, and then ends up killing half of them. Really setting viewers up to cry.

Fights are cool too.

Reactions: Kakea
Yay, finally that <censored> Seryu is dead. Tired of her sense of justice. Liking the Romance or w/e it is between Mine & Tatsumi. I predict Esdeath will be the one to kill mine just cause of jealousy, and because they are enemies of course.

Well to be honest. They never showed that Seryu is dead, so she might not be. but Suicide Bomb must mean suicide lol, but you know how some Anime is lol.

ok to dp? @Marc

Seryu blew herself up. She's dead and there's no way for her to be alive. If she somehow survives, I'll be a little mad. Mine should have been caught in the explosion too. I dislike her and you already know it.

A bit upset at Tatsumi for saving her...

I have a feeling Esdeath will shift to Tatsumi's side in the end and die in the same episode.

Seryu blew herself up. She's dead and there's no way for her to be alive. If she somehow survives, I'll be a little mad. Mine should have been caught in the explosion too. I dislike her and you already know it.

A bit upset at Tatsumi for saving her...

I have a feeling Esdeath will shift to Tatsumi's side in the end and die in the same episode.
I want an Alliance with Jaegers and Night Raid too, but it's never going to happen. Can't force you to like Mine, but she's an important character with a very important teigu.

I want an Alliance with Jaegers and Night Raid too, but it's never going to happen. Can't force you to like Mine, but she's an important character with a very important teigu.
Not an alliance.. I have a feeling someone is going to try to kill Tatsumi from the "evil side" (calling it evil side for now because it can be someone who isn't in the Jaegers but an enemy of Night Raid) and Esdeath tries to protect him.

Back