Akame Ga Kill

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
I agree that the deaths of game of thrones is way more impactful (Oberyn sniff ) but I guess this death hit me just because I completely didn't expect it. Unfortunately though the show just dropped after Bulat.

Really like this anime at the moment ^^ it's action packed and has a pretty nice story line ^^ on episode 7
And I just started today ^^ I'll probably give more feedback when I'm done ^^ if I remember ^^

Well it's over. A somewhat okay ending. The show, while bumpy, was worth the ride.

They couldn't resist though and had to kill off Leone as well. They had to have their little clean ending with Akame being the last one left. This death felt like it was the most forced and was pretty stupid altogether.

The last fight was good and I expected nothing less from Esdeath.
They couldn't resist though and had to kill off Leone as well. They had to have their little clean ending with Akame being the last one left. This death felt like it was the most forced and was pretty stupid altogether.
The gun should have killed her earlier ._.

Reactions: Ashkil
Agreed, it felt weird how she talked with Akame and ran like no issue at all, then stared at the guys and boom, dead in a street... I thought she would die like, next to the councelor within seconds of her kill o_O

I like how Leone's death gets more complaint than that of the protagonist dying before the show even ended.

The opening was good but the anime was not my cup of tea so I stopped midway around epi 14, because I didn't like characters being killed off

It's meh for the most part. Never cared too deeply for the characters, both intros were generic, and sometimes the show doesn't make sense. The manga is SLIGHTLY better, but I still have the same issues with it. But, as a guilty pleasure, I read fanfic of it.

Not an alliance.. I have a feeling someone is going to try to kill Tatsumi from the "evil side" (calling it evil side for now because it can be someone who isn't in the Jaegers but an enemy of Night Raid) and Esdeath tries to protect him.
Tatsumi X Esdese. :3

I finished this anime some days ago (I know... late ;-; )

Anyways, some stuff I loved:
  • Character's development <3
  • The music
  • The story. It makes sense and they're not just wandering around for no reason.
  • Imperial Arms. (My favorite one is Chelsea's...sooo cool >.<)/ )
  • I like how they didn't make everyone overpowered and killed some people. It made it realistic. ;-;
Stuff I didn't like:
  • People die. e.e (I guess it's good and bad?)
  • This anime made me feel like killing stuff was a solution
  • The emporer's ruler person's face ;~;
This anime also made we wonder about corruption in general~ How the government can set us up for failure to get their own benefit. ;-;

Akame Ga Kill is amazing, :love:

I recently started it and I'm currently at the latest episode. If you're into anime where important characters CAN be killed off, then this is definitely the anime for you. You never know what can happen, :angelic:

If you've seen the anime, let me know what your thoughts are please.
The anime is a masterpiece. From the amazing plot to the bonding of all the characters, it's a masterpiece

The anime is a masterpiece. From the amazing plot to the bonding of all the characters, it's a masterpiece
Akame ga Kill? A masterpiece? (Starts laughing uncontrollably)

Hey it had some flaws but it's awesome to watch

Trust me, I watched the entire series and its totally garbage. It's a gory harem in which the characters are cardboard cut outs of typical anime tropes, barely any development, and the comic relief is distracting.

Then it's not a masterpiece if it has flaws.

Last edited by a moderator:
Trust me, I watched the entire series and its totally garbage. It's a gory harem in which the characters are cardboard cut outs of typical anime tropes, barely any development, and the comic relief is distracting.
Why you got to be so rude. It's a masterpiece in my eyes. Don't go dissing something I enjoy like that and try to get a reaction

I'm stating the truth when I say this and I'm not trolling: Akame ga Kill's creator originally made hentai back in the day. I found out while researching. So I'm guessing that's why there's so much awkward fanservice in my eyes.

I'm stating the truth when I say this and I'm not trolling: Akame ga Kill's creator originally made hentai back in the day. I found out while researching. So I'm guessing that's why there's so much awkward fanservice in my eyes.
Well that's ok but to go and say those rude comments was a bit uncalled for. Also, who cares if they made that? Only judge the current work not past work

I'm not judging, I'm noticing something and pointing it out. Because the fanservice moments of AGK are uncalled for. For example: A guy is grieving over the death of his friends, next second, boobs are flashed in his face. Isn't it distracting. It just comes off as unnecessary.

I'm not judging, I'm noticing something and pointing it out. Because the fanservice moments of AGK are uncalled for. For example: A guy is grieving over the death of his friends, next second, boobs are flashed in his face. Isn't it distracting. It just comes off as unnecessary.
Meh I just ignore it

Do you care about being relevent?

Please bring some valid points and don't jump in a thread like that. It's just really disrespectful and not necessary.

Thanks!

Reactions: Slayerpon Tatsu
Back