Akame Ga Kill

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Not an alliance.. I have a feeling someone is going to try to kill Tatsumi from the "evil side" (calling it evil side for now because it can be someone who isn't in the Jaegers but an enemy of Night Raid) and Esdeath tries to protect him.
So you dont want an alliance? :/

A lot of people will try to kill night raid, but jaegers are #1
every other people who's evil is under the capital and king, and esdeath can't stop orders or people from killing members of night raid. Also i think once esdeath figures out tatsumi is in night raid, i think she'll even try to kill him.

I have to agree with @SaToRi it's unlikely that Esdeath will join Tatsumi/die protecting him. I have a feeling he'll get captured again and she'll try to turn him to her side which he'll refuse to, causing her to kill him and maybe kill herself too.

OMFG there is a thread for Akame Ga Kill!!!!!! I am not sure if the anime will follow the manga tho because Chelsea was supposed to be killed by Kuromes puppet but instead she dies because of Demon Kurome
Susano gets detroyed by General Esdeath and Lubbock dies by Wild Hunt Izou so sad ;-;

Just watched the first episode and I really liked it. It was pretty much like this:

I like that lady sh...

Oh
okay.jpeg

Oh but this girl is cute I hope sh...

Oh
okay.jpeg

Reactions: Marc
Man this last episode (Episode 20) was brilliant. It actually feels like they're part of a movement that matters.

And more importantly Lubba's death actually felt like it maatered and was quite an excellent death. It was properly imipactful, and happened after Lubba did something extremely important in killing the Scar look-alike. Plus Tatsumi, though defeated, is starting to develop some actual strength. Sorry @Marc but I'm actually kind of happy with the Tatsumi-Mine romance too.

Altogether an excellent episode that's actually got me hooked. I'm hoping they keep this same spirit.

Oh I think the Anime is going to have a unique ending to the Manga, oh man that's gonna suck.

It's really exciting though, I watched the 3rd episode already and i think I'm gonna eat this series.

Oh man, sorry guys. The Anime stopped following the Manga at around the best part, and best fight. Oh man, how can they do this to the series >.> It was so good too.

Hmm, I think I prefer the change from the manga actually. I felt like the manga was getting increasingly grim just for the sake of being grim and I personally don't like that. I didn't really follow the manga though, so I don't really know what happened but I just got those vibes from it.

I have a feeling Esdeath will shift to Tatsumi's side in the end and die in the same episode.
I'm expecting this next ep.

I haven't seen it or read any posts in this thread in fear of spoilers but I will now start watching it based on OPs short summary :) got to love it when anyone can be killed off.

Give it a try yup! I watched the 4th episode yesterday night, I'm trying to hold myself otherwise I would check all of them back to back... Like I usually do.

If i watch the anime, is the Mange worth my time or I should stick with the anime? I'm not that much of a manga fan.

Well I'm all up to date, Didn't expect it to be so awesome but jheez it's great.
I now have a new favorite anime :D

At least this anime finally broke my expectations. I mean, who didn't see Esdeath's love for Tatsumi coming several episodes away?

@Marc you must have loved the end of today's episode (though if you did you have no heart)

@Marc you must have loved the end of today's episode (though if you did you have no heart)
Although I thought she'd last longer and maybe even survive (given the emerging divergence of the anime and manga)...
I have to say I should have expected this.

Although I thought she'd last longer and maybe even survive (given the emerging divergence of the anime and manga)...
I have to say I should have expected this.

I was hoping but I guess not

I was happy when it was about to happen but at the end I had a change of heart because Budo is just as big as an idiot as Mine ._. She explained every little detail to that guy, yet he used his most powerful attack, :facepalm:

The kiss at the ending didn't have to happen. Not with Mine .-.

Edited: I confused the name "Bulat" and "Budo" ._. (fixed)

Last edited:
Reactions: Ashkil
Wow. Today's episode. Unexpected, and it hit me hard. The final episode is next week, but I don't know what they want to do now. The creators of this anime series have George R R Martin guts, I'll give them that.

Wow. Today's episode. Unexpected, and it hit me hard. The final episode is next week, but I don't know what they want to do now. The creators of this anime series have George R R Martin guts, I'll give them that.
They have the guts but the deaths are nothing compared to the deaths in Game of Thrones.

I didn't feel anything in episode 23. The ending was basically like "that's done, now deal with it". The anime started great but the recent episodes have made it dull in my opinion, to the point it's getting boring and it's not because of any character deaths because I can see the anime working well with the living characters. The fight from episode 23 wasn't even "all that".

It lost its magic =/

Back