Android vs. iOS

• Thread starter Mikaya
  • Start date
Except that yes but no (best line ever).
Because yeah, iOS works, and yeah, Android can be customized.
But Android works too without any kind of configuration (it's not Arch Linux, it works out of the box without any kind of bullsh*t like Apple does such as "does thou haz teh Apple account dat u allreadi used someware ?" well I would use that account if you let me use the device, please think, please, no ?) so I wouldn't say that Apple is for the ones who want something that works. Both are for something that works, and Android is for the ones who want to customize.
You are probably right, I have no experience setting up iphones :/ Also i didnt say that android was unusable or anything like that when it set as standard, only that people who buy them want to change them up in most cases

I have iOS but I want android because this iphone I have sucks ;-;

I would probably like iOS if iPhone screens weren't so darn fragile (the iPhone cases don't do jack either, lol). Android is probably better, though. It gives app developers and consumers more freedom as far as I know.

Let's talk about Apple making colored phones and then make cases that cover up the colored phone. Like, why even then?

I'm going with Android, because it's open source, and it can be customized in many ways possible. It also have many apps that I can customize my phone the way I want it to be.

Back