AC:HHD Animal Crossing Happy Home Designer

• Thread starter Darielbest
  • Start date

How will the Amiibo Cards be?

• Total voters
How much does it cost

I like this game. It looks great. A good New game. But i wish me a animal crossing for wiiU.

I think that this animal crossing will be very interesting in the aspect of modleing homes for diferent animals with different styles and preferences.

I can see tons of cash spent. . . Much like skylanderss or disney infinity. . That is my only concern. . Otherwisee it looks like a relaxing game!

I saw the commercials today on TV it looks like a lot of fun and a bit of a challenge to keep the animals happy.

It's coming out friday! Are you guys excited for it? Well, I don't know about you but I am! Can't wait to try out that game. Animal Crossing in god mode creativity :p

Personally i think the concept of this game, would have worked extremely well mixed in with a traditional animal crossing game, but i think this is a cool thing to go with already owning new leaf :D

i'll try to pick it up eventually

Tomorrow guys! Tomorrow! I'm getting excited really =D

Do you plan on getting amiibo cards?

Reactions: Teresa2011
I still have yet to try out hhd but as soon as I collect the money, I'm getting it.

I'm really excited to get this game since my birthday is coming up and a bundle as just been released this month. I'm very excited to see how Animal Crossing Happy Home Designer is going to be. I'm also excited for face plates, exclusive games,and amiibo.

What is the game about

It's gonna be AMAZING :D:p I can't wait for it I'm telling ya but there's no multiplayer mode

I got the game and I think that the tutorial is repetitive and the game can get old quick but it is a good time waster.

I'm gonna be honest, a bit disappointed with Nintendo. The fact that they're makin amiibo necessary for games now is kind of ridiculous

I wouldn't try that.

If Nintendo wants to be rich (and they do) they'll probably sell packs with random cards, some being more rare than others. Chances are that you'll have to buy more packs to get them all, or that particular card you want, than if you know which card to get where. But *question time* how do the cards work? If they are AR cards you can just find them on wikia then scan the image from your computer. :p

It's most likly going to be random cards, like pokemon decks, with scalpers on ebay selling certain cards. I would think it would be strange for them to sell them one by one, and telling you what cards in a pack you get would seem simple and smart, but knowing nintendo and there habits, they want you to buy as many as possible, repeat or no repeat cards.

Hate me if you want, but i think this game is a sad failure. I mean this would have been amazing DLC for animal crossing new leaf, but as a stand alone game it fails. I really wish more effort was put into it, and for real animal crossing minus the fun of animal crossing with only home designing is sad. Not to mention the dependency of amiibo in the game. Was there a ton of content? Yes. Was it innovative, new, and/or really not tedious fun content? No. Because of this, the game was flawed. Don't agree with me? Metacritic, the god of all reviews, agrees with me. http://www.metacritic.com/game/3ds/animal-crossing-happy-home-designer

Back