AC:HHD Animal Crossing Happy Home Designer

• Thread starter Darielbest
  • Start date

How will the Amiibo Cards be?

• Total voters
like the game

It looks really adorable! :) If I get the chance I will definitely buy the game. I love Animal Crossing New Leaf and designing my home is one of my favourite parts! :D

Same! I don't see why the game had such bad reviews!

Same! I don't see why the game had such bad reviews!

Apparently it's rather repetitive and kind of limited in regards to what you can do. :( I think I've heard people say it's not a bad game by any means, it's just not worth the $40 or so it's retailing at.

Apparently it's rather repetitive and kind of limited in regards to what you can do. :( I think I've heard people say it's not a bad game by any means, it's just not worth the $40 or so it's retailing at.

That is actually very true I watched some gameplays on it (AbdallahSmash) and it looks fun but it doesn't look like its worth the $40. They should have priced it at 20-30. But i'm still going to get it.

I got it as a birthday present! I enjoy it and have tons of fun designing animals homes. Imagine if that was real. It would make moving a LOT easier. I also enjoy making facility's for the animals to go into. I also like making the animals dress up. You could dress them up as Knights, mages, dragons, geeks, nerds ect.

It's fun, but not exactly lasting. I wish it was DLC for New Leaf or something, but the concept was nice! I just wish there was more things you could do, or maybe make it to where they don't like the house... because I believe they're always in love with the house...

Reactions: Teresa2011
I haven't actually tried Animal Crossing: Happy Home Designer yet, it looks quite fun though. I definitely would want to try it in the future once I catch up on my list of games to buy, I like the amiibo cards though, without animal crossing we wouldn't have had further amiibo cards for other games, like Pokken may be making some more for instance!

Even tho I have had the game for a while now I still think it's cute and fun. It's handy in making e-cards too. There is so much creative use in the game that if you put your mind to it you can find fun ways to use the pics. I think that's why I love the game so much.

I played the game and it just met my expectations. It got a bit exciting but then it got repetitive in the long run. Also, the game felt a bit short for me. But, overall, it was a good game.

It's got to be random it's like Pokemon cards xD

My sister would have loved this game, but it was sold out so i got her the amiibo party game instead... we probably have less than 3 hours logged on that game.. happy home designer is the exact kind of game she wouldve liked. She really likes games where you choose things for people to react to.

I bought this game the day it came out (because I mean, there’s no way I wouldn’t, it’s an Animal Crossing game), and it was overall pretty fun for a while. The whole amiibo card thing was neat, and I found myself buying at least two packs a week. Eventually, I stopped when the hype died down (thankfully, otherwise my wallet would be ded). The game is fun though, and I recommend it.

I’m actually kinda surprised I’ve been playing the game for 3 years now.
It’s quite enjoyable, tbh.
I usually play the game when I get bored and I have nothing else to do.

I sold Happy Home Designer for $20...It was fun while it lasted

I still play this from time to time I have almost everythign unlocked besides a couple things its a find game to pass the time & decorate things ^-^

Back