• Thread starter Corey
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Corey

Corey

Nintendo 3DS Legend
Towns Folk
Use this thread to post what you did in Animal Crossing: New Leaf today or any other day of the week. Here, I'll start off!

~Monday, September 2, 2013~

Today I did quite a few things. I started my day by catching some bugs at Tortimer Island and selling them at Re-Tail for some Bells, and then I bought myself some furniture for my house. Onett also came over my town today, we had fun hanging out. After Onett left, I went to buy a fortune cookie at Nooklings, and got Peach's Parasol out of the fortune. During the night, I saw a tarantula! Right when I took out my net, though, it saw me and came running towards me, I ran, and it was chasing me, so I had to go in a house and hide... It's too bad that I didn't catch the tarantula, but oh well, maybe next time.

Animal-Crossing-Notebook-500x281.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Ashton Brady, gamerboyblue, Lee Sin and 5 others
Very good idea Corey, I like it. :thumbsup:

September 2nd, 2013, Monday

I spent most of my day cheating the turnip system having my cousin buy turnips and then him selling them in my town. Kyle moved away after living in my town for about six days. I finally got the colored contact machine in my town, and I got some that were blue like my (beautiful) eyes. After that me and my cousin went and chilled at his town with one of our friends, Janett, who gave me another toy hammer since I lost mine with my original town. While there, I caught my first bug since making my new profile, an oak silk moth. I ended my day by looking up random QR codes on Tumblr. I found an Akatsuki robe pattern and I changed my flag to a picture of Sakura's face.

So yeah, I had a pretty productive day I suppose.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ashton Brady, Kaynil, Espi and 1 other person
Well, I've had a productive few hours on Animal Crossing.

-Found gold nugget
-Found all 4 fossils
-- Donated one to museum
-Found 4k money rock
-Bought hat
-Bought two pieces of furniture
-Caught Horned Hercules
-Sold 3 fossils, Horned Hercules, gold nugget to Re Tail for 28000 bells
-Went to Island
--Caught the following:
2 golden stags
5 rainbow stags
9 Horned Atlases
5 Cyclommatus Stag
3 horned elephants
3 Saw stags
2 whale sharks
1 olive flounder
1 Napolean Fish
1 Ray
1 Squid
6 Goliath Beetles
-End of day profit - 291158 bells
-donated 1 of each fish listed above to museum
-kept one whale shark for home

Reactions: Ashton Brady
When I sell the bugs I catch at night from the island I end up with 400K then I take the money and either put it towards my house debt or towards a town project. Or I split the money and put half in one and half in the other.

Friday, September 6, 2013

Today I visited a Corey's town, and he gave me some perfect apples and a golden watering can, which was really nice of him. After leaving Corey's town, I went to go fishing for a little while, and caught a few fish that I have not yet caught, so I donated them to the museum. I found out that Dotty, one of the animal neighbors in the game, left my town today. I was pretty sad for a bit, but I got over it pretty quickly. I then took out my net and started hunting for any bugs that I have not yet caught, but I found no luck, maybe I'll find new bugs some other time.

Overall, I had a pretty nice day.

I gav Marc his stuff from my shop and Jed and Onett visited.
Also everyone who comes to my town gts 99,000 bells for free and whoever visits for the 10th time will win

I was able to save up about 700k bells for today. My total is at around 3million. :)

A Flashback to the Past

Me and @Onett worked hard all day and we ended up with about 3,000,000 bells a piece. It was exciting because we were finally rich! That was some good teamwork!

That's a lot of stuff you guys did I guess I'm sure missing out on a lot of this game I'm hoping I could get this game as soon as possible :)

:D Let us know when you do!

Today I didn't do much except saving some letters and watering my garden. I might cut my hair later on to get back to the style I used to have before.

i made bells at the island. then i did my daily chores of: diging up fossils,pulling weeds,finding money rock(which today was a ore rock,and shaking all the trees.

12/8/13

Passed Gracie's final fashion check, soon to be getting the final Nooklings expansion... A villager that had been sick gave me a present for giving them medicine, it was a throne! o_O Uhhh... talked to all my villagers, wrote letters to five of my favorite villagers (Punchy, Julian, Kitty, Lobo, Flurry) Planted a few trees... And later today I plan on building the hot spring community project.

12/11/13

So sad... Alfonso is in my igloo, but there are 10 people already in my town. ;_;

My day was good earned 400k from island and finished my robot furniture series collection

i made a million bells selling perfect fruit

Friday January 4th, 2014

I started my day off by fishing in the ocean, river and some ponds to try and collect bells to pay off my house loan of 98,000 bells, once I did that I went over to the Town Hall and followed some of Isabelle's instructions to get my development permit approved by the townsfolk. After it finally got approved by the townsfolk I went down by the beach to talk to Tortimer about going to the Island. After I did that I did a little more fishing, picked up some shells and sold them at Re-tail, then I went to my house and did a little re-modeling. My 3DS owner then shut me down and played his Wii U. (lol)

January 16, 2014 - Journal Entry

Dear @Reece,

I felt the need to play Animal Crossing: New Leaf after having no played the game in a long time. I invited three guest over to my town. The three people who visited me name's are Terra, Julie, and Chelsea. I first showed them what my house looked like. Then they explored my town for a little bit afterwards. I felt that everyone was getting a bit bored after a while, so I suggested that we go to the island to play a game. We go there and I select a game with a duration of 7 minutes. We play, but while we're playing, the game has a connection error and everyone is forced to restart. I open my gates again and nothing happens. Two of the three previous guests show up, so we end up going to Chelsea's town. There, we played an intense game of hand and seek. Whenever I was hiding and saw the seeker above, I ran away, hoping to avoid being caught, but time and time again, the seeker chased after me and I was caught.

It was an overall fun online multiplayer Animal Crossing night. I believe that multiplayer brings the magic back to Animal Crossing when it feels like there is nothing left to do. You just need to participate in the activities and enjoy yourself to get the best out of the game.

Reactions: Reece and 3dsatackman
i went to the island i got some bugs sold for 400,000 then went back did some tours got a ton of bushes and planted them. tommaro i will see if they all will grow. i am trying to put bushes around all of my paths.

3/1/2014

Caught the loach to finish my entire fish collection! :eek: Keaton & Shari moved out (hadn't played for over a month). And, a while ago (I didn't post this here when it happened) I purchased the entire Gorgeous Series (that cost an arm and a leg) and built the stone tablet next to my hot spring with bamboo around it.

Reactions: Chief
3/1/2014

Caught the loach to finish my entire fish collection! :eek: Keaton & Shari moved out (hadn't played for over a month). And, a while ago (I didn't post this here when it happened) I purchased the entire Gorgeous Series (that cost an arm and a leg) and built the stone tablet next to my hot spring with bamboo around it.

Congratulations on finishing your fish collection. :) I think it has been a long time since many of us have played the game. :( Glad to see that you're getting back into the action. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back