Animal Crossing: New Leaf Journal Thread

• Thread starter Corey
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Uploaded a video of my town today :)

Reactions: 3dsatackman
did you play the mario and luigi series to name it that? and today i did my chores, went to island got some medals, and updated my dream town. after that i just fidled around planting bushes ect. then i saw that i got the emprium the biggest acnl shop today :)

Yeah, I named it after Beanbean because I loved Superstar Saga

Uploaded a video of my town today :)
What video editor did you use to make this?

For anyone interested the first music track in the video is this:

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, I named it after Beanbean because I loved Superstar Saga
cool. btw i named my town after a show/video game i like also. today i did my chores of course. traded for some bells, spent the bells on some gracie stuff.then i went to the island caught some bugs,went on some tours and ended.

What video editor did you use to make this?

For anyone interested the first music track in the video is this:
Windows Live Movie Maker. I record with my iPhone 4, then transfer the video onto my computer, open it in Movie Maker and edit it. Unfortunately, my internet is slow so it takes a while to upload. My second video (of LMDM) wouldn't load so I made it very low quality. But luckily, I found a fix for that and now all my videos I upload should be relatively high quality.

Windows Live Movie Maker. I record with my iPhone 4, then transfer the video onto my computer, open it in Movie Maker and edit it. Unfortunately, my internet is slow so it takes a while to upload. My second video (of LMDM) wouldn't load so I made it very low quality. But luckily, I found a fix for that and now all my videos I upload should be relatively high quality.
Good for you then. :) I was actually hoping you wouldn't say you made it with Movie Maker, because the program keeps crashing, and even when I've re-installed it, it still keeps happening. I guess there's nothing that I can really do about it, though... :(

Good for you then. :) I was actually hoping you wouldn't say you made it with Movie Maker, because the program keeps crashing, and even when I've re-installed it, it still keeps happening. I guess there's nothing that I can really do about it, though... :(
You could probably upload videos to any other video editing program, since Movie Maker doesn't work for you.

You could probably upload videos to any other video editing program, since Movie Maker doesn't work for you.
I always use Wondershare Video Editor now. But I've recently (and by recently, I mean Sunday night) been using iMovie on my iPad. It's really good. I'm going to use it to edit a AC:NL video I'm planning to upload to my YouTube channel soon. In fact, I'm actually moving the video on to my iPad right now!

Reactions: Aquas
April 4th, 2014
Town Name: Fiore

~Today, I time traveled twice on my ACNL save data~

Everyday, before I start talking to my villagers I search through the tress, and look for the money rock. I dug up a few fossils then decided it's now time to talk to my villagers. The first villager I always tend to visit is Gayle, I would say she's my favorite villager so far. Rarely Gayle would carry news about other villagers, but today she told me that Paula is thinking about moving, I then rushed to Paula to see if Gayle was on topic, but got no results, I then forgot the thought and carried on with my day, thinking it was just a gossip. Nothing interesting seems to be going on today, everyone is enjoying the beautiful weather, and I finished my routine of talking to all the villagers. I thought that it would be time to gain some money to finish my cobblestone bridge project that was taking place, I scurried over to the island, and caught three whale sharks, and some other small fishies. I rushed back to Fiore to sell my good to Mrs. Reese. In all I racked up one million bells approximately. I then contributed to the project, a cobblestone bridge, and donated it fully to the required amount of bells.

April 5th, 2o14

I started my game, only to hear this horrible new that Paula is moving out, I was so furious, I did a ton of errands for her, and tried my best to talk to her a lot everyday, well the first thing I did was visit Paula, she told me her farewell, and I don't understand why she left. I wrote a letter to her and even sent a Pear with it. I was disappointed, I shrugged it off, and spoken to the other villagers, they were quite on topic that Paula was leaving. To be honest, I am kinda happy she's leaving, once she made Bangle sad after talking to him, I still haven't found out the reason, and her house is in a terrible location, I have to swerve through corners to get to the beach, oh and she oversleeps too, ruins my early schedule, so I must time travel into the future just to talk to her. Well at least she's gone. Anyways, I went back to my comfy Mayor's chair, then I suddenly found out they had an event for the cobblestone opening, I was elated, it was quite short, but still it was fun. Other than what happen today, nothing interesting, I currently placed a fountain to be set for donations, hopefully I won't have to tackle more fishies on the island for some more bells as yet.

@Reece You have Bangle too? lol

Reactions: Reece
today i: sold a ton of perfect pears for 780,000 bells( have been saving them for a while). then i payed off my house now it is at the biggest that it can be. ten i went to the island and earned about 80 medals and got like 4o bushes.

Reactions: Reece
Well, Bangle moved out. But Phoebe moved in, and she's quite cool.

Well, Bangle moved out. But Phoebe moved in, and she's quite cool.
Bangle moved out :eek: :'( I love Bangle, at first I thought she was a he though.

April 12th, 2014

Since my internet disconnected on me for two VERY LONG days. I played Animal Crossing, non-stop! Today, I had a new villager, his name is Pierce, and he's an eagle. Now I have ten villagers, and the first rumor I heard was that Keaton (my other eagle) would like to move out, so I went my his house and surprisingly, he wanted to talk to me! He told me he has a set date to move out, and asked if he can leave, I didn't want him to leave so I said no. Now I decided to finish work on my town, I placed a buncha paths everywhere, and I'm really happy with how it's looking so far. I then transplanted some of my other plants from a meadow I had, and place around, and with in the paths. To be honest, I want Kevin the Pig, or Cesar the Ape to move out, my other members are to cool to move out, I did a few errands for some villagers, and I also payed off my loan. I started a fountain,as a Public Work Project, I also made enough money to pay it off, it takes to long for the villagers' support.

April 13th, 2014
Nothing much happened today, I went on the island and played some games, so that I can steal some flowers, meadow was starting to look empty. I picked up enough flowers to fill my travel box, and then I went back to Fiore. I transplanted the plants to the meadow, watered them and started my route to talking to my villagers. After that I placed more paths in my town, and I went by Isabelle, and she said everyone wanted to hold a celebration for the fountain, I attended that, and started a new Public Work Project, which was a fire hydrant.

Bangle moved out :eek: :'( I love Bangle, at first I thought she was a he though.

April 12th, 2014

Since my internet disconnected on me for two VERY LONG days. I played Animal Crossing, non-stop! Today, I had a new villager, his name is Pierce, and he's an eagle. Now I have ten villagers, and the first rumor I heard was that Keaton (my other eagle) would like to move out, so I went my his house and surprisingly, he wanted to talk to me! He told me he has a set date to move out, and asked if he can leave, I didn't want him to leave so I said no. Now I decided to finish work on my town, I placed a buncha paths everywhere, and I'm really happy with how it's looking so far. I then transplanted some of my other plants from a meadow I had, and place around, and with in the paths. To be honest, I want Kevin the Pig, or Cesar the Ape to move out, my other members are to cool to move out, I did a few errands for some villagers, and I also payed off my loan. I started a fountain,as a Public Work Project, I also made enough money to pay it off, it takes to long for the villagers' support.

April 13th, 2014
Nothing much happened today, I went on the island and played some games, so that I can steal some flowers, meadow was starting to look empty. I picked up enough flowers to fill my travel box, and then I went back to Fiore. I transplanted the plants to the meadow, watered them and started my route to talking to my villagers. After that I placed more paths in my town, and I went by Isabelle, and she said everyone wanted to hold a celebration for the fountain, I attended that, and started a new Public Work Project, which was a fire hydrant.
I've been making borders for my perfect apple basketfuls, with flowers. I usually just get them by time-traveling a year in advance, and the amount of flowers I get is increased because I have the beautiful town ordinance. But I forgot that I could always go to the island to get some flowers...:oops:

i cleaned up my town. put boarders on paths with bushes. and picked up items ect. also i got a new pwp a heart light.

20th , april
today is the bunny day, i try to get all the egg series furnitures, but i only get candy candy candy and candy. i also get lots of zipper's picture, so i give all the pic away to my trash can.

20th , april
today is the bunny day, i try to get all the egg series furnitures, but i only get candy candy candy and candy. i also get lots of zipper's picture, so i give all the pic away to my trash can.
Oh wow! It's Bunny Day already?! The last time I checked, it was the 15th. :p

Oh wow! It's Bunny Day already?! The last time I checked, it was the 15th. :p
time goes really quick if you dont play ac:nl for only few days:rolleyes:.hope you enjoy bunny day~(try getting all furnitures almost make me insane:wtf:.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back