Animal Crossing: New Leaf Journal Thread

• Thread starter Corey
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
time goes really quick if you dont play ac:nl for only few days:rolleyes:.hope you enjoy bunny day~(try getting all furnitures almost make me insane:wtf:.
:D

April 22
After the bunny day, i try to clean up my room. Soooo many candy on my floor and the whole egg series are waiting for me to place. I rent an exhibit rom to place them.

Today is such a boring day in animal crossing new lea... Wait! Its’s the nature day ! Yep, isabelle gave me a cool globe (which is as same as the one in town hall) , i like the shirt she wore today.

Nothing special, but I started the final upgrades of my first house today. I have yet to find the furniture I want, but I'll get around to that when I stop being lazy :p

april, 23. i went to tortimer island today because i am lack of money. i earn about 300,000 bells today. the tortimer island is such a cash cow, pay 1,000 bells, and get 300,000 back:singing:.

Today is the weeding day (the last friday in april)(na version) . I had a beautiful town ordinance so no weed for me:( it means i cant get the flower series furniture!!:(:(

Nothing special, but I started the final upgrades of my first house today. I have yet to find the furniture I want, but I'll get around to that when I stop being lazy :p
cool so you do play acnl.
Today is the weeding day (the last friday in april)(na version) . I had a beautiful town ordinance so no weed for me:( it means i cant get the flower series furniture!!:(:(
i can sell you the full set.
today i got a new pwp a sign, then i cleaned up from easter lol i had not yet.

I didnt play animal crossing for a few day ( 3 days i think ) , no villager say something like “ where are you these days? I miss you a lot!”. @ 3dsatackman thanks, but i actually have no space for them.

today i went to island and got a ton of bugs sold them for 278k. then i got a new pwp another sign. i am going to have it pointing towrd my hybrids.

May 6th, 2014

Dropped off a couple of perfect apples for a guy who sent me a tweet on Twitter asking for them. Some bird-like mailman complained how my mailbox is full for some strange reason too <.<

Reactions: BjFauble
May 6th, 2014

Dropped off a couple of perfect apples for a guy who sent me a tweet on Twitter asking for them. Some bird-like mailman complained how my mailbox is full for some strange reason too <.<

wow you have not played in a while. today i got the perfect town rating. and i unlocked the town hall upgrade. also i got a new badge the gold gardener badge.

May 14th, 2014 (I am a few days behind)
Fiore

Ok, today I've decided to really work hard on my town for the @3dsatackman 's contest, I didn't do no errands at all, for my villager's today, it was straight to work, I went to the Town Hall, and decided to demolish all my bridges (only could have done one), because I wanted to re-position them, I got all of that in order, then I placed paths in my town like crazy, and I am really elated with how it turned out, it looks so awesome <3. I decided to buy some Hibiscus hedges for my town, so I went to the island, where I did a few mini-games to collect flowers, I bought ten hedges, and filled the rest of box space with flowers, I planted this flowers in my huge garden (breeding hybrids), I didn't plant the hedges right away, I placed all of them into my store unit for the time being, until it was ready to be used. I then placed more paths in my town, and chopped down a few trees that were in my way, I made a scout in my town, searching for fossils/gyroids. After when I found enough fossils, I went to main-street, and assessed them by Blather, luckily for me, all of them was deposited into the museum, for being new fossils. As I was in main-street, I just see what clothes were on sale, nothing special, but I bought a dress. I then decided to write out some letters for my favorite villagers, (Bangle, Cheri, Keaton, Pierce, Diane, Filbert), which they appreciated. So other than that, nothing quite new, I did a few changes to my house too (nothing quite noticable) . Oh, I also got the Great Samaritan Badge for always helping my villagers, and the Bronze Gardening Badge as well.

May 14th, 2014 (I am a few days behind)
Fiore

Ok, today I've decided to really work hard on my town for the @3dsatackman 's contest, I didn't do no errands at all, for my villager's today, it was straight to work, I went to the Town Hall, and decided to demolish all my bridges (only could have done one), because I wanted to re-position them, I got all of that in order, then I placed paths in my town like crazy, and I am really elated with how it turned out, it looks so awesome <3. I decided to buy some Hibiscus hedges for my town, so I went to the island, where I did a few mini-games to collect flowers, I bought ten hedges, and filled the rest of box space with flowers, I planted this flowers in my huge garden (breeding hybrids), I didn't plant the hedges right away, I placed all of them into my store unit for the time being, until it was ready to be used. I then placed more paths in my town, and chopped down a few trees that were in my way, I made a scout in my town, searching for fossils/gyroids. After when I found enough fossils, I went to main-street, and assessed them by Blather, luckily for me, all of them was deposited into the museum, for being new fossils. As I was in main-street, I just see what clothes were on sale, nothing special, but I bought a dress. I then decided to write out some letters for my favorite villagers, (Bangle, Cheri, Keaton, Pierce, Diane, Filbert), which they appreciated. So other than that, nothing quite new, I did a few changes to my house too (nothing quite noticable) . Oh, I also got the Great Samaritan Badge for always helping my villagers, and the Bronze Gardening Badge as well.
I think I have Filbert in my GameCube town. :D

I think I have Filbert in my GameCube town. :D
Oh? He's a darling, and that's awesome you have Animal Crossing for the Gamecube.

Oh? He's a darling, and that's awesome you have Animal Crossing for the Gamecube.
:D

today the fishing tourney. i got third also i got a new pwp finished the town hall :) and then did some island bugging.

today the fishing tourney. i got third also i got a new pwp finished the town hall :) and then did some island bugging.
It's a shame I missed the Fishing Tourney. :(

It's a shame I missed the Fishing Tourney. :(
The fishing tourney was in my town as well yesterday, too bad I didn't attend to it, after winning a few times in a row, it gets boring don't worry, next time.

The fishing tourney was in my town as well yesterday, too bad I didn't attend to it, after winning a few times in a row, it gets boring don't worry, next time.
I know, it is kind of boring...:oops:

but if you have got all of the fish then talk to the guy and he will give yuo a gold fishing rod. it makes it a lot easier to fish, the fish stay on your line longer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back