Closed Auctioning off Club Nintendo Elite Reward (Plat or Gold) CONGRATS TO ESTEBANTILL2!!

• Thread starter BacklogGamer
  • Start date
Actually maybe 50 PC if your lucky. Sorry I came off as kinda rude....
Well, my sig says that I am normally the rude one, so don't feel bad. I am not here for the PC, like most. I just want a forum that isn't crap. *COUGHCOUGH BULBAPEDIA MARILLLAND POKEMONDB COUGHCOUGH*

Reactions: Magik
glad to see everyone's into a frenzy for this lol! and if people really want it, it'll promote activity in the forums :cat:

and @jamesnail12 i think almost 400 pc outweighs a compeditive team that i'm likely to never use since i don't like using pokemon i haven't trained myself. :p but good to see you read more than just the title of the thread unlike so many others in the past. >> let's just say my threads have a... high fatality rate...

I agree, the rewards sucked, most people already have tropical freeze.

lol really outbidding me by 1 pc?
i'll find a way to top it.

its only cuz that was all your pc. :p

399 pc now .

Reactions: Magik
Just to be clear, it's for NA 3DS right? And I'm assuming it doesn't actually need anything special from us, in like Club Nintendo status.

If that's the case then I'll bid 500PC on MK7

All my PC plus all my competitive Pokemon plus all my legends and Events (Arceus too) and all the Pokemon you want. Please give my the AC:NL ;_;

@Ashkil gah! i keep forgetting that region exclusion is a thing. D= yea it's for NA. :facepalm: and nothing is required from the winner aside from a compatible system, and the winning offer.

@Robbie i already have every pokemon on my X and like i told jamesnail12, i don't really like using pokemon i haen't trained myself. sorry. =x

Reactions: Ashkil and Magik
I think you should just give Isabelle that game now

wouldn't be fair to other bidders. o3o also Ashkil bid 500 so yea

Oh I didn't see that. Sorry

@Ashkil gah! i keep forgetting that region exclusion is a thing. D= yea it's for NA. :facepalm: and nothing is required from the winner aside from a compatible system, and the winning offer.

Cool, then 500 it is

I'll bid 64 PC for sakura samurai art of the sword (regular reward)

I'll bid 64 PC for sakura samurai art of the sword (regular reward)
He's not offering that, and your not offering enough anyway

He's not offering that, and your not offering enough anyway
That's all I have...used to have 164 but I lost a 100 PC bet XD

That's all I have...used to have 164 but I lost a 100 PC bet XD
He's not offering normal rewards though

shame too cuz i actually got that as one of my "well it's the best i can afford with what i have left" coin purchases. :p but it's already on my 3DS lol

now then, anyone wanna top 500? :sneaky:

1000 for animal crossing new leaf

well thanks for the bump i guess. :bag:

Back