Closed Auctioning off Club Nintendo Elite Reward (Plat or Gold) CONGRATS TO ESTEBANTILL2!!

• Thread starter BacklogGamer
  • Start date
1000 for animal crossing new leaf

Out of curiousity where is the 1000 PC coming from, because you seem a little short from what I can see.

Reactions: 532
Would a 312 coin with an additional gold status reward from cn be worth anything? :p

yessssssssssssssssssssssssss

Out of curiousity where is the 1000 PC coming from, because you seem a little short from what I can see.
well um i hack so yo can't see my play coin's

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: codyplays and Ashkil
well um i hack so yo can't see my play coin's

Crap. I totally should have realised.

Reactions: Magik
yeah man

Is this auction still running? If so I would bid 600 play coins for Yoshi´s new Island for the nintendo 3ds, is it ok for you?

yeah it's running

Reactions: 532 and 3823
Would a 312 coin with an additional gold status reward from cn be worth anything? :p
not really... the whole point of the auction in the first place was that i didn't like anything they had to offer ;-;

Is this auction still running? If so I would bid 600 play coins for Yoshi´s new Island for the nintendo 3ds, is it ok for you?
why are you asking if a higher bid is ok for me? o-o

not really... the whole point of the auction in the first place was that i didn't like anything they had to offer ;-;

why are you asking if a higher bid is ok for me? o-o

I am just asking because I am interested in that game and I want to know If I am in for that offer.

not sure you get how this works... you bid a better offer then the last person until the end of the auction (midnight, April 8th) and the person with the highest bid will win whatever game from the club nintendo elite rewards they want, assuming they have a NA region system. the only reason i would deny an offer is if it wasn't in pc and i don't see it worth as much as the current highest pc bid.

you mean because the last valid offer is that of 1000 pc for animal crossing?
If so, I would offer 1050 pc for yoshi's new island, is it ok now?

as much as i would love that much, that previous offer of 1000 pc was clearly invalid as the person didn't have that much. so the bid of 500pc from Ashkil would be the last valid offer. there's no reason to outbid that high at once, unless you really want to win and think that'll be enough to do so. but i never set an actual purchase price if someone wanted to skip the whole bidding process. so you're bid of 600 pc is perfectly fine. i'd recommend outbidding at smaller amounts for now until the auction is closer to ending and you want to discourage others from outbidding you.

Yeah, thanks for your reply. Anyway I would love to skip the bidding process and I just want to offer you my 1050 pc for the game I just mentioned, but if you want me to wait it is ok. Please let me know if you just want the 1050 pc right now and we skip the bidding process or just let me wait with my offer of 600 pc. Is it clear?

Hmm the max I might be able to go to is 1100 after I get a little help from my friends (Beatles anyone?). If @EstebanTill2 goes higher I think I'm out.

well so long as others may be willing to go higher, i don't think i can accept any concrete offer. the goal of any auctioneer is to get the most out of their item afterall :sneaky: @Ashkil if you can accumulate that much pc by the end of the auction, go for it. otherwise, i'll accept @EstebanTill2 's offer of 600pc as the current highest bid (not the winning bid mind you). while my goal may be to milk this for all it's worth, i still respect that it's the bidders' goal to win at a cheapest price as possible. :)

@BacklogGamer So what shall I do, continue as the max bidder with my current bid of 600 pc or is @Ashkil the max bidder with those 1100 pc?

@BacklogGamer So what shall I do, continue as the max bidder with my current bid of 600 pc or is @Ashkil the max bidder with those 1100 pc?

well if you really want to, you can change your bid to 1050. but there's really no need just yet. you're basically outbidding yourself. Ashkil's bid of 1100 pc is invalid until he actually accumulates that much. we don't accept credit cards here :p though he can go up to the 800+ he has now if he wants lol

Last edited:
Hmm the max I might be able to go to is 1100 after I get a little help from my friends (Beatles anyone?). If @EstebanTill2 goes higher I think I'm out.
:D
My favorite song when I was little
I get by with a little help from my friends,

Reactions: Ashkil
So let´s make a long story short, right now I am still the highest bidder with 600 cause the other user's offer of 1100 is invalid, and this auction ends on April 8th at midnight?

Back