Arnav Singh

Arnav Singh

NEXT-GEN LINK
Towns Folk
WHICH IS YOU FAVOURITE CHARACTER?

Tingle! :rotfl:
TingleAssist.jpg

223543-midna.jpg

princess MIDNA is my most favourite ugly character.

Which is your favourite ugly character?

223543-midna.jpg

princess MIDNA is my most favourite ugly character.

Which is your favourite ugly character?
Midna ISN'T ugly D:

probably Toon Link from wind waker he have an extremely expressive face and he is just funny at times and cute at others not to mention his courage !
images

Reactions: Moon Rain
Well I've only played LoZ: OoT but I'll have to say it's a tie between Ganondorf and Darunia.

My favorite character...
It would be the girl who gives Epona to Link on OOT...
I don't remember her name.

My favorite character...
It would be the girl who gives Epona to Link on OOT...
I don't remember her name.
Malon

I don't know, but I always liked the Gorons :p and Tetra of course :)

LINK is the only character i know and the only one i will know until i get the game but so far i think link will be my favorite character and also that little fairy thats beside him all the time :p

LINK is the only character i know and the only one i will know until i get the game but so far i think link will be my favorite character and also that little fairy thats beside him all the time :p
finally someone agrees with me !
yes, I like navi the fairy she is really helpful and good friends with link but everyone else see her as an annoying flying nuisance .

finally someone agrees with me !
yes, I like navi the fairy she is really helpful and good friends with link but everyone else see her as an annoying flying nuisance .
haha yeah i agree :p i don't have the game but I'm planning on getting it anytime soon :p could be today , could be tomorrow , could be next week idk but one things for sure navi is a funny nuisance :p

Link and his pets.

Link and his pets.
pets ? do you mean Epona the mare or does he have some other pets I'm missing ?

The beasts he had to ride to complete a mission on zelda oracle of ages and seasons.

The beasts he had to ride to complete a mission on zelda oracle of ages and seasons.
oh ok, I don't know about that since I still have to play those games so it's good to know.

You should play them, they worth a try because the game story and gameplay are incredible.

Um, I'll have to choose Toon Link, from Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds, mainly because it's the only Zelda game that I've been addicted and head over heels in love with. :love::
original.jpg

Plus he has the ability to merge into walls, like that's awesome-sauce!

Reactions: Veneghost
I like Vaati from the Minish cap/four swords. He is a worthy villain to Link! I prefer his neutral form.

Back