BEST CHARACTER IN ZELDA GAME

• Thread starter Arnav Singh
  • Start date
Is it not obvious?

Reactions: Dowhat?
Any love for Wolf Link?
image.png

Tbh I think all of the Zelda characters are equally the best, but if I had to choose one it would be Dark Link. Ik it's an obvious answer from me, but Dark Link is a pretty cool and interesting character within the series. Besides Dark Link, I'd go with either Midna or Happy Mask Salesman.
Any love for Wolf Link?
View attachment 18012
Wolf Link ftw^^

Reactions: Samster
I really like spirit zelda, from spirit tracks. That game is such an anime. I didn’t realize it the first time i played it, but if i knew how I totally could make this game into a great anime. The unlikely hero, an engineer, runs into more trouble then he might be able to handle.

Link hands down.

The Link from Ocarina of Time and Majora's Mask, and here's why. He can cause two different timelines because of how he saves Hyrule in ocarina of time. He's stopped both a redead apocalypse and the world from ending. He also gets a lot of cool items along the way that you don't see in future zelda titles, such as the lens of truth, farore's wind, din's fire, and nayru's love. This is why Link from OOT and MM is the best character in Zelda imo.

My favorite character in Zelda has to be Revali. He's the only one in breath of the wild who has the most personality. He gets very cocky and I love him. I love how he's just jealous of Link and Zelda.

391B6511-7702-4369-AF06-14131D82A62C.jpeg Another character i love that people tend to forget is ravio. His character development is great, and he’s funny.

Reactions: Pandaxclone2
I really like Midna. I personally like her imp form more than her regular form. :)

upload_2018-9-10_21-1-58.png
Marin, fite me

Marin looks so pretty in that picture! She's from Link's awakening right? I seem to remember her from that game...

Reactions: Dowhat?
Marin looks so pretty in that picture! She's from Link's awakening right? I seem to remember her from that game...
You aint wrong.

Midna, and if you’ve got a problem with that, come fight me. :eyes2:

Midna is definitely my favorite Zelda character ever, for many reasons. One reason is there’s no way I’ll ever forget the emotion I felt when trying to rescue her while Midna’s Lament played in the background. That scene absolutely tore me to shreds. ;~;

Also the fact that she’s very good looking in her Imp form as well. And if any of you say otherwise, I’ll slowly peel your entire fingernails off of you. Every. Last. One.

Back