BEST CHARACTER IN ZELDA GAME

• Thread starter Arnav Singh
  • Start date
My favourite characters are the old but wise deku tree, the sometimes annoying But extremely helpful navi, and the one and only dancing king, darunia

Um, I'll have to choose Toon Link, from Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds, mainly because it's the only Zelda game that I've been addicted and head over heels in love with. :love::
original.jpg

Plus he has the ability to merge into walls, like that's awesome-sauce!

That one isn't Toon Link...

Mmm... I think it's called Classic Link.

Lol, I'm not sure, Classic Link fits it well though, and I searched some images of Classic Link, this is what I've found:
643px-Linkalttpr.png

So yeah, I guess my favorite is Classic Link. <3

groose.jpg

Without a doubt

It's young link I think

EZLOOO!!!! He was really funny and served as a great sidekick for Link in the Minish Cap
mc_link05.jpg

Reactions: Moon Rain
The Happy Mask Shop owner from Ocarina of Time. He's downright unnerving. I like his system of making everyone happy by lending masks, letting Link make a profit and taking just the base price. Also, I take my motto from him: "Have faith..." :p

Reactions: Dark Link
I don't really know. I can't choose one. My two favorites are Saria and Malon. And then Link is my 3rd. obviously. :p

For looks, i'd have to Kafei, with or without his mask.

For fun, either Sakon for his run, or guru-guru when he gets angry.

Epona the horse. I know she doesn't really count, but I really enjoyed having a mount to travel Hyrule fields and fight monsters. My favorite character would have to be Biggoron. Getting his sword was a challenge but was definitely worth it in the end.

Duuhhh It's Link right? I mean who doesn't like Link

Well, for me the best character in any Zelda game would be....dunn dun dunn........Link DUH! xD

To me, the best character is zelda because she make link run around on these life risking quests for her even though she is six times more skilled/stronger then link. She is the strongest mage neing a princess and all.

My favorite character from the Zelda games is Link.

My favorite character is Sheik.

Dudes definitely malon. Preferably older malon because she totally has jugs... OF MILK!!!! Haha cmon guys, you really thought for a second I had that sick of a mind? ;") seriously! Link should seriously get her while he can! She's a total babe ;)

I think for me, it's a tie between Shadow Link, Dark Link from OoT and Midna. Midna was just the BEST companion, and her skills at deception and manipulation are admirable, Shadow Link because he tries to be evil but I just think he's really adorable, and Dark Link because things like this:

Dark.Link.full.1674109.jpg

THAT SMIRK THOUGH

My favorite character from any Zelda game would be a tough choice between Toon Link from Wind Waker and Link form Bretah of the Wild. Both of these incarnations of Link feature unique designs and art directions, each boasting a look that fits in just right with their respective games.

Fi.
Don't judge me
Jk

Chickens

Back