BEWARE Mewtwo can CORRUPT your data

• Thread starter Brook
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
*gasp*
That is really really horrible :eek: Why so many problems with the Wii U version of Super Smash Brothers :( I sometimes don't really get it :/ I hope that this problem gets fixed soon and those people will be able to play online again :/

Meanwhile , you Smash Wii U owners better read this and be careful

*gasp*
That is really really horrible :eek: Why so many problems with the Wii U version of Super Smash Brothers :( I sometimes don't really get it :/ I hope that this problem gets fixed soon and those people will be able to play online again :/

Meanwhile , you Smash Wii U owners better read this and be careful
Lol I can't believe I am the first to find this. I'm pretty reluctant to download Mewtwo lol.

I hope this gets patched in later updates, untill then I am staying away from multi man smash

thankfully i don't even play smash that much lmao

Reactions: 2071
I've heard about this glitch. It really sucks for Wii U players but then again I don't play multi man smash a lot so it wouldn't matter to me in the first place lol @-@

What? Mewtwo was released today and it is already causing problems? I am already scared of redeeming and downloading Mewtwo today. Hopefully the victims of this glitch or problem have it fixed soon so that they can enjoy playing with Mewtwo at least.

Good thing I don't play the 10 man smash or those extra games. Hope the issue gets resolved!

@D4rkDragon I think this thread could use a pin. Every Smash player should know this since no one likes their data to be corrupted. (What the heck is wrong with that game? How many ways to corrupt it are there really?!)

Reactions: 532
Mewtwo used Psychic. It's super effective! WiiU fainted!

Reactions: Johnny Burks, JayRawrTiz, Ostrix and 1 other person
What? Mewtwo was released today and it is already causing problems?
Well it is more likely to cause problems on the first days after its release since that's when there are undiscovered problems (I mean that the longer you wait, the more chances you have to have problems patched or already discovered and not causing problems anymore due to people knowing how to avoid it).

Reactions: Derp
I can't even go online and I don't even have Mewtwo yet!
Lol this is not the only problem for nt being able to play online. There is als the ban for years.

Oh my, that's bad :eek: I hope the glitch get fixed so everyone can enjoy the game without problems. I think everyone should pass it on to people they know that have Super Smash Bros for the Wii U ;-;

That's not all the glitches.
This is insane. Also hilarious.

That's not all the glitches.
This is insane. Also hilarious.
SSB is just one pure glitch it seems, and very little game.:rotfl:

This is Soooo sad!!!

But who plays multi man smash anyway :p

oh noes Meossing No.

Wow, I haven't even gotten Mewtwo yet but this article is starting to make me feel good I don't have Mewtwo yet!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back