BEWARE Mewtwo can CORRUPT your data

• Thread starter Brook
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh my gosh! Is that true? Thanks for the tip! I never knew that. Why does there always have to be problems with Super smash bros 3ds? Especially about online play... Why don't they just fix it? I mean there's like 6 updates for the game already. Don't you agree? Most of these bugs and glitches are mostly very hard to happen and occur. But there's still a chance...

Oh my gosh! Is that true? Thanks for the tip! I never knew that. Why does there always have to be problems with Super smash bros 3ds? Especially about online play... Why don't they just fix it? I mean there's like 6 updates for the game already. Don't you agree? Most of these bugs and glitches are mostly very hard to happen and occur. But there's still a chance...
Lmao the update just came out and there are already errors. Glad I have yet to get mewtwo yet for the wii u since their might be other problems. Looks like I'm still gonna be rocking out with kirby in smash then

Reactions: Kyda
Casual gamers tend to sway towards different game modes, and I thought this would help them avoid getting screwed. Anyway, true smashers just play Smash mostly.

Reactions: Kyda
I hope this gets patched in later updates, untill then I am staying away from multi man smash
I'm staying away from Multi Man Smash too. I GOT SMASH FOR MY BIRTHDAY I'M NOT LOSING MY RECORDS NOW!

I guess its a good thing I never planned on getting mewtwi to begin with.

Wow. This is almost as bad as the time glitch :(

But how does one beat and spend so much time on using all characters on 10-man smash? :p

@Sora and Roxas Everybody does that is actually usually the reason why most people buy the game :/

I always knew that pokemon was up to trouble...

Theres an update available as of today, so you should download it. It fixes the Mewtwo glitches that were present. Besides that, it also seems to be a very large file, towering at around 1000 blocks. Even if you dont have Mewtwo, you need to download the update, or else you cant go online.

Reactions: PersonSP
really? I knew that mewtwo had messed up costums but corrupt data oh h.ll no

Wow im planning to buy ssb and the mewtwo to on my 3ds

OH MY GOD Im glad they released the new update or maybe my online would have been finished. Glad I don't use Mewtwo that much. If I did, I couldn't have done online again in my smash... *shiver*

Wow, i didn't know this could happen. I think the Debug team for Smash should really test this stuff, it would really suck to have your save data corrupted. A similar thing happened in online Smash when it first came out, that banned u for 136 years, this might even be worse.

Yeah, I heard that because I was unfortunate and I couldn't go online for weeks on end. I told my parents and they called Nintendo and my Damn 33ds had to be shipped! I was so mad but it's fine now.

I'm glad this never happened to mine or my best friends copy of Super Smash Bros. After I read this article I got the patch for this and I'm going to tell my friend about it in the morning.

That is really interesting, is this already patched? Because I was actually planning on getting Mewtwo until I saw this article about it corrupting your data. When it corrupts your data does that mean you lose your DLC you bought? Or does it basically just ruins your entire data, even from outside of Super Smash Bros 4.

Overall mewtwo's a really glitchy character. Have y'all seen the Mewtwo God glitches? Mewtwo turns invisible and can't be hit while Aura Sphering or something like that. Check it out at
Also, when getting chomped on by Wario, Mewtwo's head and body turn small, but it's arms remain normal or something like that.

They forgot to scale Mewtwo in Warios mouth and revert the scaling

Has this been fixed yet? I still haven't redeemed my codes to download Mewtwo.

It was fixed like a week after. Mewtwo shouldn't break your game like he used to now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back