BEWARE Mewtwo can CORRUPT your data

• Thread starter Brook
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is pretty terrible! I don't have Smash for Wii U yet or the Mewtwo DLC, so Ill definetly take this into consideration before I do buy! Thanks for the heads up. :D

WOW lol i think this is patched by now :p i actually play multi man smash just to have fun and stuff it can be really fun and hopefully i didnt do dis when dthis came out because i use to do this on character order lol well poor people that did this lol now i am scared of other glitches being out there in the wild eating wii u s and 3ds for their meal

I never really felt the need to do all the characters in 10 man smash or whatever anyway so it dosnt really matter to me. But i feel bad for the people that this happened to because if all my data and records and what not got corrupted i would be extremely mad. Especially if i wouldnt be able to play online anymore because that is almost as stupid as the 136 year ban glitch that was happening before.

I never really felt the need to do all the characters in 10 man smash or whatever anyway so it dosnt really matter to me. But i feel bad for the people that this happened to because if all my data and records and what not got corrupted i would be extremely mad. Especially if i wouldnt be able to play online anymore because that is almost as stupid as the 136 year ban glitch that was happening before.
Or da Peach Turnip glitch

Yeah me to your so right Mewtwo is half evil in Super smash bross :(

Can a mod close this thread and un-sticky it? It's really old and has already been fixed.

i didn't know that but luckily i have a 3ds instead of a wii u

Anything is possible!! ;)

Could someone please lock this thread

Wow, what is up with this? I only have Lucas, but this is very interesting that this is going on. Hm, this is for the Wii U right?

i play supper smash bros for the nintendo 3ds and i want to get a wiu but they are too expensive and mewto has been glitching my game so i cant play it

I jst understand how nintendo didnt find this glitch before they released the mewtwo DLC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back