I have an obsession with Tesla >.<
Towns Folk
Order Template:
Code:
    [b][u]Shop:[/b][/u]
    [b]Item:[/b]
    [i]Quantity:[/i]
    [u]Comments:[/u]

Please visit my Graphics Shop to request something: https://nintenpedia.com/forum/threads/bluejs-graphics-editing-store.39791/
If you have a Youtube channel, or just want something transcribed, you have come to the right place.

I only do English transcription, this is not a translation service

Pricing is 17 PC per minute ( .10 USD per minute) and the final transcription will be sent to you as a .txt file unless if you want it done another way.
If you are new to the Project Diva Arcade series and you want some help with it, just send me a message. Regular consultations are free, meaning simple things like, "Are there any tips, what sort of things would you recommend for..." and other things like that. The more advanced consultations are varied.

(Note: I do not have the Snow Miku Pack nor the Extra Encore Pack, but I have every other one)

Services that are Pre-Priced:

Live Training:

You can either have a live recording of your Switch (if that is possible) or send me videos of recordings for me to review. I may tell you something that you need to note, or something that you need to understand, ETC. If you have a PS4, you can send me a friend request on PSN (ItsBlueJYT) and then start a Share Play with me, then I can live consult with you, see what you might be messing upon, etc.

340 PC per hour

Tutorial Videos

I can send you tutorial videos of me finishing different songs, tips and tricks that I use to help me finish it, and depending on the song difficulty, perfecting techniques, or just how to get a nice score on it.

10 PC per minute of video

Anything else is on a request basis. Refunds are acceptable if I didn't help you. Payments on a pre-paid basis.
SuperHot VR Code: 3,400 PC (offers accepted) [FOR PLAYSTATION VR]

Any sort of My Nintendo Reward is just 1 PC per 50 platinum coins

Currently NOT offering Gift Cards for a while

(Gift Cards cost 85% of the original value in USD converted into Play Coins)

Xbox Live Gold Membership
1 month: 1445 PC
3 months: 3612 PC

Xbox Gift Card

$1.25: 180 PC
$3: 433 PC
$5: 722 PC
$10: 1445 PC
$25: 3612 PC
$50: 7225 PC
$100: 14450 PC

Xbox Game Pass for PC
1 month: 1445 PC
3 months: 3612 PC

Microsoft Gift Card

$1.25: 180 PC
$3: 433 PC
$50: 7225 PC
$100: 14450 PC

Microsoft Apparel Gift Certificates
$5 off: 722 PC
$10 off: 1445 PC
$25 off: 3612 PC
(Doesn't cover VAT/import taxes)

Amazon Gift Card

Dunkin' Donuts Gift Card

Taco Bell Gift Card

Grubhub Gift Card

DoorDash Gift Card

$15: 2167 PC

Uber Eats Gift Card

Starbucks Gift Card

Burger King Gift Card

Hulu Gift Card

$25: 3612 PC (only one they offer)

Target Gift Card

Walmart Gift Card

NFL Shop Gift Card

Domino's Pizza Gift Card

REI Gift Card:

Sephora Gift Card:

Wallpapers that aren't available on the My Nintendo Shop are twice as much

Current Wallpapers:
Super Mario 3D All-Stars Wallpaper A
Super Mario 3D All-Stars Wallpaper B

Legacy Wallpapers:
SNES Mini Wallpaper
StarFox 2 Wallpaper
Pokken Tournament Wallpaper
Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 Wallpaper
Mario + Rabbids Wallpaper
Kirby 25th Wallpaper
ARMS Black Wallpaper
Here are some Awesome coupons for your use!

ComplimentaryCookie:
Gives you a fortune cookie quote when you buy a product (Unlimited Use & you can use with other coupon codes)
Expires: Never!
By buying from my shop, you understand that I am not responsible for what you do with said product/outcome. Custom service outcomes can be used commercially IF you tell me so (no extra fees), no credit necessary.

Buying a Gift Card is a non-refundable purchase, unless if you are unable to use said code. Otherwise, you cannot get a refund and is NON-NEGOTIABLE.

I have a separate shop for graphical design
[I am affiliated with this shop however, I did not add this to my accord, this was requested by @phofufury]

Hi! Welcome to the Nintenpedia Writing Shop *insert fireworks here*

Proofreading 30 PC per page (default Google Doc page w/ default formatting)
Story Writing 150 PC per page (default Google Doc page w/ default formating)
Powerpoints 10 PC a slide (default Google Slides page w/ default formatting, pages that have a half image and half text are half-priced, and titles do not count)

We also offer help with formatting books, including converting your stories/books into PDF files, and proofreading. PM @BlueJ for pricing, as pricing, can range based on your requests.

Absolutely NO writing for school, business, or commercial usages, except with proofreading

Custom requests are absolutely fine and accepted

[If you wish to request something directly, please visit the current storefront at https://nintenpedia.com/forum/threads/nintenpedia-writing-shop.39559/, however you can also request something from here]
[From @phofufury]

This is my subscription-based shoutbox! If you decide to join, you will get exclusive access to coupons for shops all over NintenPedia! You may also get exclusive offers first, before being published to NintenPedia. It's simple to join, it will be 30 pc a month (1 pc a day, however, you only pay at the end of the month)

SPECIAL OFFER: NEW MEMBERS (ONLY NEW MEMBERS) WILL GET AN EXCLUSIVE COUPON UPON REGISTERING. ONCE REGISTERED, @ ME AND SAY NEW MEMBER

The password for Special Deals-Members Only shoutbox: (will count as the first month's payment)

[charge='30']
Code: iamamember (case-sensitive, no caps)
[/charge]

Shop owners, if you would like to register to send promo codes for Members of this special deals club, you can register here: (shop owners do not need to pay to get in, however any promo code they put out, we will earn a commission from the code used to purchase any of their items. Commissions will further be discussed in the shoutbox.)

Code: iownashop (case-sensitive, no caps)

ONCE REGISTERED AS A SHOP, PLEASE PROVIDE LINK TO YOUR SHOP IN THE SHOUTBOX FOR US TO CHECK.
(just to make sure you are an actual shop)

List of Shops registered so far:

Nintenpedia Writing Shop 2.0
BlueJ's Store

Partners/Moderators:

If any inquiries pop up, please @ [phofufury] in the shoutbox. Do not spam in this shoutbox either, as it will end up in an immediate banning of your membership. Further rules will later be discussed in the shoutbox, and reminders will pop up every now and then. If I do not respond, I may be busy, and in that case, @ another Moderator [such as me, BlueJ]. Refunds will not be available unless you have a legit reason. Please describe your reason to refund, and if the reason is legit, you will be refunded. You may cancel your subscription, however, if you would like to re-enter you must PM me or another Moderator, and will have to pay 30 pc every month again.

I'm ditching the idea of a Megastore, but if you are interested, feel free to PM me the details.

Last edited:
Reactions: Deepak
Didn't you do something like this before. :redpanda:

Also why not repurpose it?

Didn't you do something like this before. :redpanda:

Also why not repurpose it?
Nope, I had to revamp this one

Besides, I'm using new software, and am doing new things, so repurposing the old one would just be harder for the Mods, since they have to edit the post to fit my new needs

For instance, instead of having a monthly subscription, I'm doing a loyalty system where if someone spends enough PC, they can get discounts and what not to the store. I have noticed that this seems to be a good system, and many stores have that same sort of thing, where it makes you want to come back over and over again.

Added new items

(SuperHot VR Code)

Added new items! (My Nintendo Wallpapers (Current and some that have gone out)

Don't forget to use code ACNHNewb to get the Animal Crossing New Horizons starter booklet from FuturePress for free!

Also, any moderator can get free moderator VIP status, giving you

- 20% off all items
- Admin Exclusive Coupons
- Highest Priority Shipping
- Give a friend Platinum Status
- 200 PC Credit for your birthday
- Reserve an item for 2 months!

So get it today!

Added A BUNCH of Gift Cards!

Reactions: Mizunil
Added A BUNCH of Gift Cards!
I will come for those cards one day in the future :artist:

Reactions: Jisenku
I will come for those cards one day in the future :artist:
gonna get you some Taco Bell?

• Funny
For that crazy stunt that @Samster just did and donating a bunch of his PC into the giveaway thingy, he is now awarded Platinum status for 2 years. Can I just say WAT THE HECC DOOD?!

Reactions: Samster
Might be a stupid question, but can we use coupons just on their own?

Might be a stupid question, but can we use coupons just on their own?
Well no, but you could just order the Animal Crossing: New Horizons Starter Guide and apply the coupon code, and get it for free. You can use the ComplimentaryCookie code with any purchase & with any other coupon code

Item: Animal Crossing: New Horizons Starter Guide
Quantity: 1
Comments: Coupon code ACNHNewb

Item: Animal Crossing: New Horizons Starter Guide
Quantity: 1
Comments: Coupon code ACNHNewb
Smart dood ;)

PMing you the PDF file

~Update: Customer has received requested item, and transaction is a success, if there are no further issues, this transaction is officially considered successful and is closed~

~Update: Customer has received requested item, and transaction is a success, if there are no further issues, this transaction is officially considered successful and is closed~
Still confused wether this is bluej or robit,

Still confused wether this is bluej or robit,
Maybe I was Robit this entire time

Reactions: Deepak
~bump?~

Added Project Diva Future Tone & Mega Mix Training/Coaching

Last edited:
~Announcement~

Microsoft Rewards is available in certain countries, and I am wondering what countries you guys are for Microsoft Rewards, and I will open up new products from the country (converted into USD then into PC)

List of available countries: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/4027275/

Send me a comment if you are in a country that Microsoft Rewards is in, and what that country is, and you will get Silver Status for 3 months!

Last edited:
~bump~

You might get more people if you add stuff related to the switch :eyes:

You might get more people if you add stuff related to the switch :eyes:
:eyes: I have Amazon Gift Cards... Seriously tho why not buy that, then you could get gift cards thru there?

:facepalm: Idea has come to my brainium... yeet

Back