User Shop BlueJ's Store

• Thread starter Jisenku
  • Start date
:eyes: I have Amazon Gift Cards... Seriously tho why not buy that, then you could get gift cards thru there?
I would, but i'm currently broke you see.....
:facepalm: Idea has come to my brainium... yeet
:eyes:

Whats your idea may I ask?

Whats your idea may I ask?
Buy stuff off of Amazon, like Gift Cards or whatnot for people... (There is a way that you can make a gift list, then send it to someone, then they can buy it for you without them knowing your address)

Reactions: Deepak
I'd like a $5 Walmart Gift Card. :p
Also what are these exclusive coupons and mod status? :eyes:

I'd like a $5 Walmart Gift Card. :p
Also what are these exclusive coupons and mod status? :eyes:
Alright, that will be 722 PC, you don't have to pay until I have it ready for sending... BTW just ask for the Mod VIP and you get the item for 577 PC... ;)

:eyes: Mod Status just means that you get a special VIP status if you are a Forum Moderator in Nintenpedia

Last edited:
May I get mod VIP status. Also is it ready?

May I get mod VIP status. Also is it ready?
Yes you will get Mod Status free of charge, and no it's not ready yet, but it will be ASAP. :P

Your new total is 577 PC, once I have it ready for you, we will make the transaction

*News Flash* Will not be doing Microsoft Rewards for a while, need to rack up points, however, I will still be doing @Artisan's request

Number Dos, I will be creating a special blog that you can subscribe to monthly, it will be sent to your inbox monthly, full of fun and interesting things. The blog will come with Silver status and up! If you wish to unsubscribe, you can just say so and I will get you off the mailing list. (BTW, Mods will not be automatically mailed the blog posts, unless if they have decided to get the Mod VIP status)

Last edited:
Wow. I just found something.
I'm using code WRDF for permanent platinum status. (platnium status i mean)
Should I delete this so that it remains a secret for other users?
Screenshot 2020-10-12 at 2.16.56 PM.png

Reactions: Jisenku
Wow. I just found something.
I'm using code WRDF for permanent platinum status. (platnium status i mean)
Should I delete this so that it remains a secret for other users?
I didn't see this post till now, you get free platinum status FOREVER! congrats dood!

I now will delete that secret!

Reactions: Deepak
Im going to use code WRDF to get permanent platinum

Im going to use code WRDF to get permanent platinum
no you aint

one time use code, forgot to say that

You probably don't have the Tokyo Mirage Sessions wallpapers they used to offer do you? ;~;

You probably don't have the Tokyo Mirage Sessions wallpapers they used to offer do you? ;~;
oh god I'll check

Edit: Never got it... sorry man. I wasn't interested in the series when it came out.

I google searched it and found it anyway. Thanks tho.

I google searched it and found it anyway. Thanks tho.
Glad you got it!

Glad you got it!
Actually it was just the site on MyNintendo's potato quality sample. I'm sure it's out there but I can't find it.

• Funny
Actually it was just the site on MyNintendo's potato quality sample. I'm sure it's out there but I can't find it.
oh lol, I found it there, but I can't find anything else

added goat simulator code

lmao won it on a giveaway

Back