User Shop BlueJ's Store

• Thread starter Jisenku
  • Start date
Bumping this, you can register for your store to be part of this thread, DM me for more details

First 3 people to sign up gets 20% their purchase + their VIP status discount (if any)

I'd like to get a $5 u.s eshop card please. There's a sale on the eshop for a game and i'm not sure when it will end so approximately how long will it take for you to get it?

Reactions: Marc
I'd like to get a $5 u.s eshop card please. There's a sale on the eshop for a game and i'm not sure when it will end so approximately how long will it take for you to get it?
Currently NOT offering Gift Cards for a while

I need to get a few things set up with it, so I won't be able to do so right now, sorry

Reactions: Deepak
Goat Simulator code is now out of the shop, decided to play it for myself

bumpppp

are the wallpapers for switch, or 3ds? or for computer or phone?

are the wallpapers for switch, or 3ds? or for computer or phone?
For Computer & Phone

Reactions: phofufury
Bumping this to the top

BUMP: Added Transcribing services at .10 USD a minute

bumppp come on i want to transcribe your videossss

bump: Megastore will not be advertised, but if you are interested we can talk

Bump: Doing Daily Bumping Now

• Funny
Reactions: Jisenku
now you can buy my music off of here... yep... it's great right?

I would like to order a 6 slide presentation on music

I would like to order a 6 slide presentation on music
This feels like this is for school, is it?

a

No, just for fun
ight, in that case @Crowing @phofufury (don't worry, just tagging them so that they can see this)

Your total comes out to be 60 PC, and with the special event, you also get a special code to an album of your choice that I have released on Bandcamp (so choose either Loopable Lofi, or Playyyy, or if you wish send me a request to release a song on Bandcamp, and I'll give you the code)

ight, in that case @Crowing @phofufury (don't worry, just tagging them so that they can see this)

Your total comes out to be 60 PC, and with the special event, you also get a special code to an album of your choice that I have released on Bandcamp (so choose either Loopable Lofi, or Playyyy, or if you wish send me a request to release a song on Bandcamp, and I'll give you the code)
I choose Loopable Lofi

Back