Can't Wait for Monster Hunter X

• Thread starter Rick1012
  • Start date

Who wants Monster Hunter X to come to the West.

• Total voters
Rick1012

Rick1012

NintenPedia Member
Towns Folk
Monster Hunter X is coming out very soon in Japan and I hope it comes out to the west later on cause I need this game a lot for my 3ds. It will be a lot more fun with better gameplay and monsters. They are also adding new monsters and the villages from Freedom Unite and Portable 3rd. That is really cool and I'm excited for this game coming out!!!

It's supposed to have the most large monsters out of all games in the series. I'm definitely looking forward to it! I hope it has all the elder dragons in it, my favorite is Amatsumagatsuchi, which is only in MH3rd, but my PSP stick is broken and can't play:cry: I just hope it can be found in game.

It's supposed to have the most large monsters out of all games in the series. I'm definitely looking forward to it! I hope it has all the elder dragons in it, my favorite is Amatsumagatsuchi, which is only in MH3rd, but my PSP stick is broken and can't play:cry: I just hope it can be found in game.
I know how it feels cause I wanna play freedom unite again but I can't find my psp. I wish I can find it again. But I hope they do bring all the monsters back!

#MHXforthewest

On the bright side, if it doesn't come, we can get through the region-lock.

We're probably gonna get MHXU

Good news my friend Amatsu has been confirmed for X ;)

That's my favorite Elder Dragon! Thanks for sharing that info! I may just get MHX instead of MH4U now!

Reactions: CoralianFrost
That's my favorite Elder Dragon! Thanks for sharing that info! I may just get MHX instead of MH4U now!
Get both. It'll probably be a while before the west gets MHX. (Unless you're getting a JP copy, then whatever floats your boat lol)

I can only save up for one since I'm in a bind at the time. I would have gotten MH4U already when it was on sale for just 30€ on the eshop, but my credit card expired and missed the offer!:cry: I'm waiting for it to go on sale again. If it doesn't, I will wait for MHX.

I can't imagine it'll take long for Cross to get localised but having said that I'd put the minimum at 6 months.
I don't think Cross is likely to get an Ultimate version this time, I'm fairly positive this will come with G rank right off the bat.
It makes sense from a business perspective at least in order to keep the series moving forward.
I'd say the next Ultimate we see will be 5.
All the same @Tho if you can get 4U I suggest you pick it up at some point cause its definitely awesome ^^

I can't imagine it'll take long for Cross to get localised but having said that I'd put the minimum at 6 months.
I don't think Cross is likely to get an Ultimate version this time, I'm fairly positive this will come with G rank right off the bat.
It makes sense from a business perspective at least in order to keep the series moving forward.
I'd say the next Ultimate we see will be 5.
All the same @Tho if you can get 4U I suggest you pick it up at some point cause its definitely awesome ^^
I'd give it longer than 6 months. 4U just came out in the west a few months ago and I highly doubt that capcom would release another MH game a year later. I'd guess late 2016 at the earliest.

Wow, I had actually forgotten that it was only released in March here x_x
I guess it feels longer when you spend all your days grinding relics xD

For MHX, I would say 9 months at least for US release and 11 for Europe. @CoralianFrost , I know MH4U is awesome (Has most elder dragons and great multiplayer!) and I will try to get it, but I may just get MHX first depending on the prices and offers.

Longevity was my main reason for getting it. There's just so much to do in this game that even over 1000 hours in I'm still going. Until that point the most time I'd put into a game was 3U and Pokemon Emerald.

Yeah 9 months seems like a good minimum (I tend to be forgetful of release dates for games as soon as the next one is announced :p) I'll be picking up a Japanese copy myself since I have a Japanese 3DS already.
I promise I won't spoil any surprises for you xD

I don't really care about the story, all I care is annihilating bigger-then-life monsters with just my trusty GS! I'm probably the most dedicated GS user that has ever existed! I have played every MH game so far except for Tri (I play MH3U instead) and MH4U. In all the quests I've done, I beat ALL of them (excluding the guild arena ones that offer preset sets and don't include a GS) with just my GS! Always solo btw. Anyway, as far as story goes, I don't really care. For example, I loved MH3rd and it doesn't even have one! Don't worry about spoilers.
PS: Same with me in the hours, 2000+ on Emerald and 1090 in MH3U (just my current playthrough) .

WAIT WAT AMATSU WHERE!!!
WHY HAVE I NOT KNOWN THIS!?!

Gimme a sec ill find it for you
^^

now I wanna know what it's like to mount it and fly through the sky :3

Back