Cellphone - Which One are You?

• Thread starter Matthew
  • Start date
Matthew

Matthew

WE ARE... MARSHALL!!
Towns Folk
Which cell phone do you use? Why?

I use the iPhone 5 because it suits all of my needs. Music, videos, messaging. It's all in one.

I may have an iPhone one day. But as of now I have a Net10 qwerty slide keyboard. Not sure what type exactly LOL

Reactions: Matthew
I purchased the BlackBerry Torch 9800 (unlocked) back in the day when it was new. I still use the thing, however, I badly need to upgrade. Its rechargeable battery is starting to give a lot of problems now, :banghead:

I have a Huawei Ascend Plus. I got it for about $150 and a plan of $45 a month. It has a cheap plan as it is marketed by tracphone

I may have an iPhone one day. But as of now I have a Net10 qwerty slide keyboard. Not sure what type exactly LOL
I was the same way. I saved up and bought the Straight Talk version, and I now pay $45 a month unlimited everything.

$45 a month unlimited everything.
"Unlimited" is generally never true, sadly.

Anyway, I have no cell phone.

Reactions: Marc
"Unlimited" is generally never true, sadly.

Anyway, I have no cell phone.
That is what I'm talking about! #TeamNoPhone

Well, I have one but don't use it so it's like not having one.

Reactions: 3dsatackman and Marc
That is what I'm talking about! #TeamNoPhone

Well, I have one but don't use it so it's like not having one.
I had a phone, but I lost it so long ago that I just know (or think) it was a blue Nokia.

I had a phone, but I lost it so long ago that I just know (or think) it was a blue Nokia.
Have you thought about buying a new phone?

Have you thought about buying a new phone?
Yes, but I'm poor so the price isn't low enough, somehow.

I need an unlocked phone, though. My provider wouldn't earn a discount, due to low price, hah.

Yes, but I'm poor so the price isn't low enough, somehow.

I need an unlocked phone, though. My provider wouldn't earn a discount, due to low price, hah.

Oh, I feel you, brother.

I'm also about that discount life as well. I'm sure you'll find yourself with another phone in the future. Good luck, man.

Oh, I feel you, brother.

I'm also about that discount life as well. I'm sure you'll find yourself with another phone in the future. Good luck, man.
Well, thanks, ChiefKeef. I must say, though...

The "X life" thing is funny. That software engineer life.

Well, thanks, ChiefKeef. I must say, though...

The "X life" thing is funny. That software engineer life.
I feel you, dawg. Lol.
If you look at my profile, my occupation is Livin' the Thug Life.

I'm about that On-Topic Life, so I'll just say, I don't even have a smartphone. It's a cell phone/non-smartphone.

I'd be buying a smartphone for the sake of doing things other than calls, like email, browsing, etc.

I don't own a phone. And I'd rather not have one my whole life. Ever since I was a child, people getting distracted by their phones when I'm talking to them has created in me a white-hot hatred for the things.

I don't own a phone. And I'd rather not have one my whole life. Ever since I was a child, people getting distracted by their phones when I'm talking to them has created in me a white-hot hatred for the things.
People gettin' distracted by text message while they're driving then end up meeting their death because of a stupid text.

Like if it's so important, pull over to the side of the road.

I have a Samsung S4. I enjoy everything it offers. It was either this or an Iphone, and I made the wise decision for this. I don't like being locked into Apple, and I wouldn't feel like jailbreaking it either. XD

Reactions: xmenpkmntrainer and Nuke
I have a Samsung S4. I enjoy everything it offers. It was either this or an Iphone, and I made the wise decision for this. I don't like being locked into Apple, and I wouldn't feel like jailbreaking it either. XD
Correct decision, you made.
*Yoda*

Reactions: Nuke
I used to own a Sony Ericsson, but unfortunately it wasn't very good for my job. I wanted to have a good and organized calendar for my meetings and a good and fast internet. Some months ago, I bought the Samsung Galaxy S Plus which is very organized. Although, I don't like its operating system, so I will probably buy the iPhone 5S or the iPhone 6.

I seem to have an Iphone 4S

Back