Cellphone - Which One are You?

• Thread starter Matthew
  • Start date
I currently have the iPhone 5. I would have the 4s, but when I bought the phone, the one I got with a new two year contract, it didn't work right. With in a week I needed a replacement. I couldn't get one in time for my fourteen day period, so my husband upgraded me to the iPhone 5. I like it for the most part, very user friendly. The only thing I really hate is the fact that the battery dies so quickly.

I have a 16GB Galaxy Nexus that I've been using for 2 years now. It's still working, so I'll keep it until it kicks the bucket.
Android ftw! xD

Reactions: Marc
I use an HTC Evo 3d. The company keeps sending me broken refurbished phones and it's so annoying. I had just one good phone from them that lasted a long time until my brother decided to drop it on concrete -_-
Right now waiting for them to send me a new one bc this one keeps turning on and off itself.

I used to own a Sony Ericsson, but unfortunately it wasn't very good for my job. I wanted to have a good and organized calendar for my meetings and a good and fast internet. Some months ago, I bought the Samsung Galaxy S Plus which is very organized. Although, I don't like its operating system, so I will probably buy the iPhone 5S or the iPhone 6.
Just get the Google Edition of the S4 or HTC One? iOS is really counterproductive in every sense of the word, although this PoV admittedly may have developed from the fact that I had to use an iPad for school.

iPads are also the worst thing to ever happen to education.

Just get the Google Edition of the S4 or HTC One? iOS is really counterproductive in every sense of the word, although this PoV admittedly may have developed from the fact that I had to use an iPad for school.

iPads are also the worst thing to ever happen to education.
+1 - this guy knows his stuff. :D

+1 - this guy knows his stuff. :D
+1 but no like? :p

But yes, iOS is really counteractive if you're into business, like me.

Reactions: dilawer
I have the Samsung Galaxy Fame... because it was cheap.

I'm currently using nothing , it used to be a iPhone 3GS 32 gb at first now Nokia and nothing .... then I'm going to get a iPhone 4S next year :p

Wanna know which one I use? Promise you won't make fun of me :p
*Whisper* Sony Ericsson Vivaz U5 *Whisper*

I have a Samsung S4. I enjoy everything it offers. It was either this or an Iphone, and I made the wise decision for this. I don't like being locked into Apple, and I wouldn't feel like jailbreaking it either. XD
I'm getting an s4 in 2 months my uncle has one it is awesome

I still use my good old iPhone 4, the last useful iPhone since the next one came just adding "upgrades" that arent that necessary :confused: Whats the use of having good quality camera, processor without the quality battery life?? :mad::D

Reactions: 532
Aiming to be a Samsung Galaxy S4 but first I need to earn money, soo yeah, good luck to me :D

I have a Sony Xperia U. Nothing special, but gets the job done. The 5MP camera, along with 720 video HD recording is pretty decent.

I have two phone an iphone 3sg and a Alcatel spop A4030 very happy with those i use to have lame phones but things got better and better time by time now i own some amazing phone.

I had several phones over the years despite my desperate plea about not wanting one...I don't like carrying them around and the fact everyone one pressured me into getting one made me skip that evolution step of a proper human....

My first one was a TracFone
Motorola_BQ50_Tracfone.jpg
Nothing special, strangely people I didn't know kept texting me...strangest text I got was from some guy who kept thinking I was his wife...
Strange man: Boo where u @
Me: :confused: School?
SM: You ain't in school
Me: Who is this?
SM: stop playin'

I was so confused!

To my delight and parents horror my dog age my phone...literally he chewed it to pieces.

The next one I got was a Samsung Exhibit
6643014_sa.jpg;canvasHeight=300;canvasWidth=210

Only reason I liked this phone was because it was so small and I had a DS emulator on it...downfall it was so small that my fingers would gunk up texts and the emulator was hard to play with on the small DS Lite sized screen....

I currently have a Smasung Avant and it's pretty cool...ringtone and text alerts gives me mini heart attacks from time to time (ringtone is the music box from FNAF2 And alerts are Balloon Boy saying Hi and Hello!)
cq5dam.web.280.280.jpeg

So I guess you can,say I'm a *insert droid voice over* Android user.

Reactions: 3823
Iphone 4S. Because it is still working, so no reason to change it. It is still in good condition, not considering the battery life (still not too bad).
It is also my first smartphone and I don't want to re-install my apps and data!

I have some cheap pay as you go phone :3

Because I have an iPod for apps I don't really need anything better, and I find searching on the internet on your phone to be superfluous anyway.

I have a Galaxy S4. It's currently lost(somewhere in my house :p), but I love the size of the phone and how light it is. I love all the neat little features, like multiscreen, smart watch etc. But one thing that irks me about this is the battery life. It runs out so quickly. But with all te features and all, it's bound to that so I dunno why I'm complaining.

For now, the only phone is have is a LG C360. No touchscreen, no compatibility for Android apps, but well, I have a physical keyboard on it so I don't complain.

But 64Mb of integrated storage is a bit... small.
(However, if I get lucky, I might be able to get a Xperia M2 soon)

I would say that I don't have a phone ... well as of yet . It just happens that I never really developed an interest in phones but maybe one day I will :p I like really portable phones that have decent features but maybe I will get one . But for now all I can say is that I will just stick to a 3ds and done :p

Back