Cellphone - Which One are You?

• Thread starter Matthew
  • Start date
I have an iPhone 4. It has a cracked screen. I've been meaning to update it, but meh.

I use an HTC Desire 310 its actually quite a nice phone however it has next to nothing on storage space and I would prefer a higher end samsung or even an iPhone. But, it suits my needs and im proud of my Phone.

I sue an iPhone 5, most everybody does too, some have iPhone 6 but not much because it is way too big and expensive .-. Android is good but for some reason I hate it and absolutely cannot see me having one >.< The google play store also has literally nothing :/ They have the popular games but not the good games, know what I mean?

I have an HTC One M7. I've always liked androids and probably will stick with them until my days are over. I plan on upgrading my phone as soon as the contract is over since my phone's age is showing as of late.

I have a Nokia Lumia 521. Gonna get a Nexus 5 in the future, hopefully before I start fall classes. The phone I have now is nice, but my mom needs something more modern too, so I compromised and got this one to give to her once I get my Nexus 5 since the phone I had before this one was starting to give out on me. n_n

My phone of the moment is the iPhone 6 16GB Space Grey model. I blindly "upgraded" from a Samsung Galaxy S5 phone. I don't regret it.

Back