Child Predators Used The Nintendo 3DS Swapnote Service In Japan

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Well, little children should also stop being irresponsible, Mom-Dad-you-don't-understand-it's-my-life-so-leave-me-be idiots.

Well, little children should also stop being irresponsible, Mom-Dad-you-don't-understand-it's-my-life-so-leave-me-be idiots.
That's actually very true, I gotta say that a lot of children these days are indiscipline and disrespectful, even though I am young, I still won't decide to behave in a manner that they do, I hear little children cursing, and always picking fight in my previous school, , its mostly cause of the kind of homes they come from, there parents are the main cause also, I just want it to stop, its a very deplorable society now >.<

That's actually very true, I gotta say that a lot of children these days are indiscipline and disrespectful, even though I am young, I still won't decide to behave in a manner that they do, I hear little children cursing, and always picking fight in my previous school, , its mostly cause of the kind of homes they come from, there parents are the main cause also, I just want it to stop, its a very deplorable society now >.<
Haha, if you hear some of the things children below the age of 10, even, say here you'll blanch. Wish their parents were more restrictive.

The main cause of their behavior is not their parents it's just partially the main cause of it , it's usually the bad company in the school , which are gangsters that have influenced them :)

The main cause of their behavior is not their parents it's just partially the main cause of it , it's usually the bad company in the school , which are gangsters that have influenced them :)
If the parents keep tabs on their children, then they wouldn't have room to make friends like that. Over here parents rarely check who their children befriend and even if they do they don't care if they're bad company or not, it's, "That kid's not from a rich family, so don't be his friend." Disgusting.

After this incident I'm glad they did this so that history won't repeat itself again over and over countless of time and hope that the people who had done so got arrested.
I don't think you can arrest people for doing that necessarily. Unless there's some law in the country within their jurisdiction that says it's illegal....yeah.

If the parents keep tabs on their children, then they wouldn't have room to make friends like that. Over here parents rarely check who their children befriend and even if they do they don't care if they're bad company or not, it's, "That kid's not from a rich family, so don't be his friend." Disgusting.

Well yeah, but sometimes parents are able to notice every single thing their child does.

Siliconera published an article today revealing that child predators used the Nintendo 3DS SwapNote service in Japan, :eek: I'm glad those three men got arrested. It's a 12 year old girl and you're like, 44 years old, :facepalm:

Source: http://www.siliconera.com/2013/11/0...ors-used-nintendo-3ds-swapnote-service-japan/

This is just sad. The parents did turn off Wi-Fi, however, the children found a way to enable it again. The parents should have used the Parental Controls feature instead of sliding the wireless switch. After reading this, I'm okay with Nintendo removing Spotpass from SwapNote.

Ew that is just HORRIBLE! Who would do such a thing?

What they should have done is replaced it with Miiverse. So that things get posted publicly and if for example 10 People flag it then it will be taken down immediately. That would be better.

Ew that is just HORRIBLE! Who would do such a thing?

What they should have done is replaced it with Miiverse. So that things get posted publicly and if for example 10 People flag it then it will be taken down immediately. That would be better.
That's pretty much what they did effectively. They got disabled Swapnote's Spotpass feature just as they were about to release a Miiverse app for the 3DS. They basically did what you said xD

Back