Clash of the Queens!

• Thread starter 8150
  • Start date

Ultimate Despair
Towns Folk
HEROES WANTED!!

These are the words that greet you to this war torn land. Welcome to Pedia, where two Queens are fighting to become the dominant ruler of the land! In this rp, you will pick a side, and fight for your team! Only you can end the war and bring peace!

But before you can do this, you must choose a side!

QUEEN ETHEREAL V.S. QUEEN TOXIC

Post on here the following:

Name:

Allegiance (what side you wanna join):

Skill (NO OP CRAP LIKE INVINSIBILITY ):
Weapon:

Preferred Job:

( Queens will ultimately decide who does what, but telling them what you'd like will certainly be less taxing for them! Once we have enough heroes, we can begin.)

Ethereal's side:
Ethereal (duh)

Sofa
Alphasilver
Spades
Jona
Rsn
Ninja
PigMayor
McQwerty
Pich1riloco

Jfire
Kog'maw
Robbie
Aku

Toxic's Side:
Toxic (duh)
Taiiny

Sora
Jamesnail
Furno
Yoshi
Earth
Al3jo
Tatsumi
DJ
Lubbock
Tails the Fox
Fedora
PixelHax
Akame

@rsngamer @EtherealQueenOfHearts @Shadow of Spades @Evelyn @Tatsumi

Last edited:
Ill will do this toxic should as well
Name: Queen Ethereal ruler of The Queendom of Nothingness
Personality: is quite nice and understanding to her subjects unless she is displeased, u have to know her well to see what emotion she is showing she can be a little strange but not as strange as Toxic is.
Crush: open
Skill (NO OP CRAP LIKE INVINSIBILITY ): Nothingness and the ability to make her drawings come alive she can change and destroy these creations/drawings at will these creations serve her and her subjects.
Weapon:
A paintbrush staff is the size of a normal Paintbrush when not in use.
xZOVyNo.jpg
Job: Queen
Side:The Queendom of Nothingness
Appearance:
jv5ODzB.jpg

Last edited:
I haven't role played in a while, sorry if I'm rusty.

Name: My name that is there on my name thingy
Personality: I don't know.
Ability's: Basically anything DBZ but nerfd to be not OP, all weapons of monster hunter.
Preferred Job: Monster Hunting.
Side: EtheReal

Last edited:
@ToxicWolf1132 Akk toxic u need to add side to that sign up thing or we don't know if they r joining your side of mine actually use the sign up thing I did look under first post.
I fixed it, sorry.

Name: King Sofa
Personality: Tries to be the peaceful guy, prefers to just sit back and chill in his castle with his Metroids instead of actually doing stuff :p
Allegiance: Queen Mad's side
Skill (NO OP CRAP LIKE INVINSIBILITY ): Metroid powerz, also has his little Metroid subjects
Weapon: Metroid-fangy-thingies
Preferred Job: King of his kingdom :p (If ye'll all allow that, considering it was what I was before this rp was made :p)

Last edited:
I flipped a coin the coin said your side.
Akko sofa u need to add side to that sign up thing or we don't know if they r joining your side of mine

Yes
Name: King Sofa
Personality: Tries to be the peaceful guy, prefers to just sit back and chill in his castle with his Metroids instead of actually doing stuff :p
Skill (NO OP CRAP LIKE INVINSIBILITY ): Metroid powerz, also has his little Metroid subjects
Preferred Job: King of his kingdom :p (If ye'll all allow that, considering it was what I was before this rp was made :p)
Do we say which side we're on in the post as well?
I have asked toxic to use the format I used as it goes more i felt than his sign up thing if you and furno I could add the things he didn't have that I have in my sign up thing under first post that would be wonderful oh and furno instead of monster hunter how bout Bounty Hunter it's close and sound like something from a kingdom XD

Yes

I have asked toxic to use the format I used as it goes more i felt than his sign up thing if you and furno I could add the things he didn't have that I have in my sign up thing under first post that would be wonderful oh and furno instead of monster hunter how bout Bounty Hunter it's close and sound like something from a kingdom XD

Well if you look at it as a stand point of I'm a sort of "guard" that stops large monsters from getting in to the kingdom it works.

Oh yea. If everyone could please edit their post to include what side they want to join, that'd be great

Also @Miles "Tails" Prower™ , you might be in to this

I guess it Is a nothingness kingdom XD u would have trouble with heartless and other monsters from the darkness XD

T
Oh yea. If everyone could please edit their post to include what side they want to join, that'd be great

Also @Miles "Tails" Prower™ , you might be in to this
Toxic just replace the first post sign up with the format I used XD

I might join. What age is it supposed to be? If current I'm all in!

PS: EtherialQueen, don't forget that only the keyblade can defeat monsters from the dark! Give Furno one!

Edited \o/

PS: EtherialQueen, don't forget that only the keyblade can defeat monsters from the dark! Give Furno one!
@Furno true are u ok with weilding a keyblade furno?
Yes current tho
And @ToxicWolf1132 u forgot crush in the sign up thing XD

I didn't include crush simply so people don't feel boxed in. After all, their character is free to make the moves on a character at any point in the rp

Name: Toxic
Personality: Very strange. Has a tendency to switch between moods, and depending on the person, is either nice and friendly, or psychopathic and disturbing. That said, he's never boring, and as a result, never predictable, like Ethereal
Allegiance (what side you wanna join): Isn't it obvious? I JUST CANT WAIT TO BE QUEEEEEEEEN :singing:
Skill (NO OP CRAP LIKE INVINSIBILITY ): Setting traps for enemies
Weapon: Dual swords, one glowing green that can poison my foes, one glowing red and is made of lava.
Preferred Job: RULER OF PEDIA, MWAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Last edited:
I'm ok with that, but can it transform into different styles of weapon besides a one handed blade?

No specific age. It's just a character customization option is all. Current age is fine

Yes
I'm ok with that, but can it transform into different styles of weapon besides a one handed blade?
that will work I often make my OC weild a keystaff it's just staff version of a keyblade XD
Nice description toxic but you should put all completed descriptions in the first post in two spoilers one labeled Queen Ethereals side with ppl from my side in it and the other labeled Queen Toxics side with the ppl on your side labeled by rank XD "Queen,why can't u try being King XD it's still for that position XD"

Back