Clash of the Queens!

• Thread starter 8150
  • Start date
Name: Tho
Personality: Calm, relaxed, yet really relentless and unpredictable!
Allegiance (what side you wanna join): @EtherealQueenOfHearts of cousre! (I don't like drag queens if you catch my drift:p)
Skill (NO OP CRAP LIKE INVINSIBILITY ): Perfect marksmanship and very skilled with swords!
Weapon: AIAWM L115A3 Sniper (hits 2+Km!) as main and, if possible, Oblivion and Oathkeeper as backups for close combat!
Preferred Job: King, but for now mercenary and (hopefully) strategic advisor to the Queen!

@Tho Woah u gonna try to get queen Ethereal to marry him if so add a tag that says Crush and add her name so i remember XD only way he can be king XD so u wanna be a Tactician Or a mercenary one or the other plz I'm fine with the weapons

@Tho Woah u gonna try to get queen Ethereal to marry him if so add a tag that says Crush and add her name so i remember XD only way he can be king XD so u wanna be a Tactician Or a mercenary one or the other plz I'm fine with the weapons
Mercenary for now! The sniper is to get him right off the bat to end things quickly!

Ummm ok mercenary is great accepted but u did not answer me Bout the King comment XD
If he's gonna crush on her u gotta add it in so we remember XD
@Tho
I want Toxic dead! Simple as that! After you win, I'll move on and surpass everyone to become king!

Name: Tiny
Personality: Always goes for the pockets.
Allegiance (what side you wanna join): Team Toxic cause he has no friends and I feel bad for him.
Skill: Can pickpocket people.
Weapon: Steel dagger stolen from a blacksmith. I hardly use it though because I'm afraid of blood.
Preferred Job: Petty theif, and an orphan.
best character 11/10 Arkem nite comfim

Reactions: Tho
Akk tho
I want Toxic dead! Simple as that! After you win, I'll move on and surpass everyone to become king!
u can't over throw me I'd rather not have another war

Name:Shadow
Personality:Timid
Allegiance (what side you wanna join):Ethreals side
Skill (NO OP CRAP LIKE INVINSIBILITY ):Fire bending
Weapon:Locket of Fire
Preferred Job:General (Somehwat good chef also e.e)

Reactions: Fantivity
I knew it told u he would join me and be general @Furno I told Ya XD
Ahem now that that's out of the way accepted Shadow I love fire benders more than the other three bending types XD hey u gonna have a crush on Ethereal we added it it just is of mentioned. XD(and we wonder how they get the pairing ShadowQueenOfHeartsAndSpades)

xD
lol__annie_genderbend___andy_by_yourmeltedcrayons-d53hano.png
Going for this look :p

Broken image XD and if he is gonna crush on her add it to your form I'm also surprised u didn't choose second in command XD
I feel stupid apparently general is second in command to the executive officer in the military executive officer I believe is a fancy way to say president so why can't it apply here XD
xD
lol__annie_genderbend___andy_by_yourmeltedcrayons-d53hano.png
Going for this look :p
@rsngamer have u applied yet

Last edited:
Cool ill have to make Ethereal and u didnt respond to the crush comment with why must u avoid that Shadow XD

:sneaky: we shall see :p

XD True true very true XD

Gotta wait for 3 more people to join Toxic.

Name: @rsngamer
Personality: Calme, but brave and cares about what remained of his personal army after an old war
Allegiance (what side you wanna join): Queendom of Nothingness
Skill (NO OP CRAP LIKE INVINSIBILITY ): The mastery of Pokemon
Weapon: Falchion
Preferred Job: Tactician (Has his own private army that joins him to fight for the queendom)

Last edited:
Now we need 4 people to join Toxic.

My look would be something like Chrom, but with black hair and some other minor differences

Back