Clash of the Queens!

• Thread starter 8150
  • Start date
Redoing my bio because so many updates were made and I need to switch sides to speed things up.

Name: Furno
Personality: depends on current situation.
Allegiance (what side you wanna join): Queen Toxic
Skill (NO OP CRAP LIKE INVINSIBILITY ): Everything DBZ related but nerfd to be not OP.
Weapon: Lightbreak sieres of weapons from MH4U.
Preferred Job: Monster Hunter (Stops large monster from getting into the kingdom)
Other: Wears this armor all the time
(Sorry about the video its the easiest way I could show what I'm wearing because Google search doesn't help me ever.)

i'm in
Name: @NormalNinja
Personality: Really pacient (a.k.a. can recon in the same place holding still for days)
Allegiance (what side you wanna join): Queendom of Nothingness
Skill (NO OP CRAP LIKE INVINSIBILITY ): Master of evasion and stealth (smoke bombs, decoys, stuff like that...) and mains Lucina :D
Weapon: Dart Gun (just a fancy tube that allows me to shoot various darts)
Preferred Job: Spy/Scout

........screams internally now she needs 3 more on toxics side :eek: accepted as we need a spy XD

........screams internally now she needs 3 more on toxics side :eek: accepted as we need a spy XD
i'm here to serve you, felow Lucina mainer (is that a word? :p )

Mainer no it's not my iPod wants to spell check it into Mariner hey u know 3 ppl who arnt in this rp yet who can join toxics side so we can start?

Mainer no it's not my iPod wants to spell check it into Mariner hey u know 3 ppl who arnt in this rp yet who can join toxics side so we can start?
i can try and ask to some people in my team at pediaversary...

Thnx XD

Name: Sora The Ruler Of Light
Personality: Is a little weird but calm most of the time
Allegiance (what side you wanna join): @ToxicWolf1132 aka QueenToxic
Skill (NO OP CRAP LIKE INVINSIBILITY ): when is really bloody has Limit Break (from kh 358/2 days.Also, plz nerf that too op >_<)
Weapon: Ultima Weapon
Preferred Job: Police
Crush: N/A (I haven't really had any deep relationships with any girls)

Last edited:
Allegiance (what side you wanna join): @ToxicWolf1132
Skill (NO OP CRAP LIKE INVINSIBILITY ): when is really bloody has Limit Break (from kh 358/2 days.Also, plz nerf that too op >_<)
Weapon: Oathkeeper (If it needs to be nerfed go ahead)
Preferred Job: Fighting heartless
Job would actually be something like Spy, Mercenary, General etc.

Allegiance (what side you wanna join): @ToxicWolf1132
Weapon: Oathkeeper (If it needs to be nerfed go ahead)
Preferred Job: Fighting heartless
I got Oathkeeper and Oblivion already. Perhaps you could go with Ultima.

He could be a guard like Furno was for us XD

I got Oathkeeper and Oblivion already. Perhaps you could go with Ultima.
they would have to nerf that so much xD

He could be a guard like Furno was for us XD
Oh tho rsn is tactician your stuck with plain old mercenary k XD

Oh tho rsn is tactician your stuck with plain old mercenary k XD
What?

Job would actually be something like Spy, Mercenary, General etc.
edited :3

they would have to nerf that so much xD
Ultima keyblade is the most powerful and to me it's just a form of the keyblade what is there to nerf XD well it would do extreme damage to me as Queen Ethereal is a nobody the keyblade could permanently destroy her of course there is that little tidbit in kh ddd that I won't spoil for ppl who havnt played it

Tho had Marcinary/ tactical advisor I only want one each which is why I split he took mercenary I gave u tactician

Ultima keyblade is the most powerful and to me it's just a form of the keyblade what is there to nerf XD well it would do extreme damage to me as Queen Ethereal is a nobody the keyblade could permanently destroy her of course there is that little tidbit in kh ddd that I won't spoil for ppl who havnt played it
i guess i'll just have the Ultima and be a guard like Furno

Tell it to me in a PM maybe, the story is so confusing and I don't really care about spoilers

I don't think my dagger can hold up against these weapons...

Back