• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
CJ

CJ

You not gon' ge me!
Towns Folk
upload_2015-4-12_15-23-40.png

Hey everyone :D

So not long ago, I found my DS Lite. I was so excited I restarted ACWW on it and started making blog posts on it. Yesterday night, I found Pokemon Platinum on my DS. I thought, Why not start a nuzlocke on this site? Everyone's doing it.

I was planning to make a competitive team, but now I am going to start making it sometime in May or June, when I get Omega Ruby. So, this was the perfect time to start my Platinum Nuzlocke. Credits goes to @FirstSerpent for starting the "Nuzlocke Fever " :p and to all other people like @Billy, @paceygym, @DeathDragon etc. who also made nuzlockes.

So, without further ado, lets get started :D

Please vote for the starter you want me to keep in the poll. The first starter to get 5 votes will be taken.

Nicknames- Please give suggestions for nicknames of starter and common pokemon that I am most likely to find. If good, they will be added :)

Some basic rules-
1. If a pokemon faints, it will be considered dead, and must be released ASAP or must be kept permanently in a PC box.
2.I can catch only the first pokemon encountered in each area and none else.
3. Black out or white out will be considered a "Game Over"
4. Quite obvious, but soft resetting is NOT ALLOWED
5. All pokemon MUST be nicknamed by 3DS Pedia members ONLY.
6. Duplicate clause- If th pokemon encountered in a route is already caught by you, you can't catch it. You will be given 3 chances to find a new pokemon. If you don't find a new one in these 3 chances, you will not be allowed to catch any pokemon in that area.

Some more rules (not added yet)-
1. Ban the use of all items like potions and repels [No. of votes = 1]
2. TMs are not allowed. [No. of votes = 0]
3. If a pokemon is learning a new move, it is necessary to teach it. The move to be forgotten is the player's choice. [No. of votes = 0]

A rule with 7 votes will be added. To vote, just reply here, saying that you are voting for xxx rule.
Feel free to vote for multiple rules and If you want a rule to be added, let me know and if good will be added.

AND WITH THAT, CHARIZARD1710'S NUZLOCKE IS BEGINNING...
upload_2015-4-12_17-7-53.png
(My name will be Shrey in this Nuzlocke)

Last edited:
Reactions: lillipup24, JayRawrTiz, Robbie and 3 others
Here's to hoping that crits won't be frequent in this run; good luck.

Reactions: CJ
All these Nuzlocked :giggle:

Good luck. Name Chimchar Spinnerweb :p

Reactions: CJ
Voting for the 1st Rule i.e. "Ban the use of all items like potions and repels". :D Good luck!

Here's to hoping that crits won't be frequent in this run; good luck.
All these Nuzlocked :giggle:

Good luck. Name Chimchar Spinnerweb :p
Spinarak should be named spinnerweb it will make more sense. Chimchar isn't a spider LOL :p just kidding :D
If I name the chimchar Spinnerweb, I won't allow you to keep the name of my pikachu spinnerweb is that OK?
Voting for the 1st Rule i.e. "Ban the use of all items like potions and repels". :D Good luck!
Your vote has been counted. Thanks for your vote :)

Reactions: DeathDragon and 18
Heehee, I started the trend again and now look at how many people have started doing it :p All credit goes to FirstSerpent though :)

I'm also voting the Rule 1! :giggle: Good luck! :thumbsup:

If you get a Turtwig call it 'Death' :D lol

If you get Piplup, name it Chopper. :D I vote for rule #1 and rule#3 seems too hard because in the "original" Nuzlocke comic series, he didn't do that and if he did, he wouldn't have good moves. Also, #1 was in the comic because he had to rush the Pokemon center every single time he got poisoned...

Heehee, I started the trend again and now look at how many people have started doing it :p All credit goes to FirstSerpent though :)

I'm also voting the Rule 1! :giggle: Good luck! :thumbsup:

If you get a Turtwig call it 'Death' :D lol
Your vote has been counted :D Thanks for your vote :)
Death sounds like a great name for Torterra, Thanks for the name :p
If you get Piplup, name it Chopper. :D I vote for rule #1 and rule#3 seems too hard because in the "original" Nuzlocke comic series, he didn't do that and if he did, he wouldn't have good moves. Also, #1 was in the comic because he had to rush the Pokemon center every single time he got poisoned...
Chopper is a cool name forr empoleon. Thanks :D:)
Your vote has been counted too :) Thanks again :)
I guess Nuzlockes are meant to be hard...

Reactions: DeathDragon
@Marc @Spinnerweb the "edit" option in my main post disappeared :eek: I need help :(

@Marc @Spinnerweb the "edit" option in my main post disappeared :eek: I need help :(
That happens in non-Nookling Junction forums. You have it for some time after you post the thread so you can fix miss-writings.

That happens in non-Nookling Junction forums. You have it for some time after you post the thread so you can fix miss-writings.
Im done for...

I voted for the first rule, the other 2 seem to make it too tough.
Good luck on your nuzlocke!

I voted for the first rule, the other 2 seem to make it too tough.
Good luck on your nuzlocke!
Thanks for your vote :) So thats 4 votes for the first rule and O for others.

Oh my. Chimchar has 6 votes :eek: I wanted chimchar or turtwig personally. Thanks guys :)
Chimchar has been nicknamed SApinnerweb as suggested by @Spinnerweb . Thanks a LOT spinny :):D
(here's a screenshot)-
upload_2015-4-13_15-12-22.png
And my ID is 57717 (so cool :D)

Hey guys I have got somke pokeballs in my game and I need nicknames 4 the following-

Bidoof
Starly
Shinx
Kricketot
Budew
Geodude
Onix

Keep their evolutions in mind while doing this thanks :D

Chimchar and second rule :D All the best :thumbsup:

Chimchar and second rule :D All the best :thumbsup:
Voting for starters is already OVER winner is Chimchar nicknamed Spinnerweb :D
If you have any idea for a nickname of the above pokemon, please let me know. It will be really greatly appreciated.
Thanks for the vote for 2nd rule I like it thanks :D

best of luck for your nuzloke :)

What is the 5th Basic Rule anyway? I think you meant "All Pokémons must be named on 3dspedia members names" or you mean the same thing that you have mentioned? :p

Reactions: Evelyn
What is the 5th Basic Rule anyway? I think you meant "All Pokémons must be named on 3dspedia members names" or you mean the same thing that you have mentioned? :p
KJ it means that 3dspedia members have to nickname it whatever name they want (except offensive ones of course) and it can be their own name like Spnnerweb kept the name chimchar on his name but u can keep any name u like :)

Guys just letting you know, @Robbie recommended these nicknames-
Bidoof- Slave (I laughed when I heard that one lol :p)
Starly- Startrek
Shinx- Zeus

All these names are super cool, especially looking at Staraptor and Luxray, the names are perfect and looking at how bad bidoof is, Slave is a funny name...

Back