(Closed) Platinum 3dsPedia nuzlocke

• Thread starter CJ
  • Start date

What should my Starter be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
umm... in 4th gen, character limit of a nickname is 10 characters...
Anything shorter?

Oh haha lol didn't realize that silly me
Mm
Then:
-Lord of Me
-polynomial
-dragonbae
-rocketpod
-dynamite
-flaminboo
-its a me
-stranger
-god
-Optimus
-master
-Charlie
-poop
-$rainbow$

this is a bit late but
Good Luck mate!:D

if you catch a wingull or a pelipper can you name it pkmnchase? because I like dem.

Wait can u use honey trees? And if u can, can u get pokemon from multiple trees?
If so, and u find a combee name it buzz and a piliwag KuRmit. Kr are my initials:D:D:D

Wait can u use honey trees? And if u can, can u get pokemon from multiple trees?
If so, and u find a combee name it buzz and a piliwag KuRmit. Kr are my initials:D:D:D
Oh wait even better name the poliwag, poliswag

Reactions: Storm_Chaser
View attachment 4652

Hey everyone :D

So not long ago, I found my DS Lite. I was so excited I restarted ACWW on it and started making blog posts on it. Yesterday night, I found Pokemon Platinum on my DS. I thought, Why not start a nuzlocke on this site? Everyone's doing it.

I was planning to make a competitive team, but now I am going to start making it sometime in May or June, when I get Omega Ruby. So, this was the perfect time to start my Platinum Nuzlocke. Credits goes to @FirstSerpent for starting the "Nuzlocke Fever " :p and to all other people like @Billy, @paceygym, @DeathDragon etc. who also made nuzlockes.

So, without further ado, lets get started :D

Please vote for the starter you want me to keep in the poll. The first starter to get 5 votes will be taken.

Nicknames- Please give suggestions for nicknames of starter and common pokemon that I am most likely to find. If good, they will be added :)

Some basic rules-
1. If a pokemon faints, it will be considered dead, and must be released ASAP or must be kept permanently in a PC box.
2.I can catch only the first pokemon encountered in each area and none else.
3. Black out or white out will be considered a "Game Over"
4. Quite obvious, but soft resetting is NOT ALLOWED
5. All pokemon MUST be nicknamed by 3DS Pedia members ONLY.
6. Duplicate clause- If th pokemon encountered in a route is already caught by you, you can't catch it. You will be given 3 chances to find a new pokemon. If you don't find a new one in these 3 chances, you will not be allowed to catch any pokemon in that area.

Some more rules (not added yet)-
1. Ban the use of all items like potions and repels [No. of votes = 1]
2. TMs are not allowed. [No. of votes = 0]
3. If a pokemon is learning a new move, it is necessary to teach it. The move to be forgotten is the player's choice. [No. of votes = 0]

A rule with 7 votes will be added. To vote, just reply here, saying that you are voting for xxx rule.
Feel free to vote for multiple rules and If you want a rule to be added, let me know and if good will be added.

AND WITH THAT, CHARIZARD1710'S NUZLOCKE IS BEGINNING...
View attachment 4653
(My name will be Shrey in this Nuzlocke)
I say name chimchar Gon

I got a few

Bidoof - Buck
Starly- Skyler
Shinx- Sparks
Budew- Rosebud
Abra- Kamek
Geodude- Rocky

Back