(Closed) Platinum 3dsPedia nuzlocke

• Thread starter CJ
  • Start date

What should my Starter be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Name piplup pokemon
Edit: the starter pokemon is over

when you get to Get to Giratina You should name it something like Distortion or Death because off the design off giratina

when you get to Get to Giratina You should name it something like Distortion or Death because off the design off giratina
Thanks a lot for your idea :D Giratina is gonna come LAST thing in the nuzlocke anyway your idea is cool.
Right now, I need names for the following-

Kricketot
Budew
Geodude
Onix

Keep their evolutions in mind while making nicknames.
Thanks guys :) Your support has helped :):):)

Glad i could help and i got the giratina idea because i randomized my HG using Universal Pokemon Randomizer and i found a giratina in the wild just a while ago i wanted to nickname it but i couldnt think off one but then i thought off two nicknames "distortion" and "death" i decided to make mine distortion because it was going to hold the Greicious orb that i found on a pikachu loll and it will be giratina-o FOREVERRRR but you could to since yours will be found in distortion world =)

Wow!!! Another great pokemon nuzlocke. I hope, no you will do well. If you get a machop could you name it Kew. This nuzlocke makes me want to dig around for my old pokemon games!!! Thanks to Spinnerweb, a cool new craze has started!! I will support you through your journey as well as everyone else who is brave enough to start a nuzlocke of their own. :)

Thanks a lot for your idea :D Giratina is gonna come LAST thing in the nuzlocke anyway your idea is cool.
Right now, I need names for the following-

Kricketot
Budew
Geodude
Onix

Keep their evolutions in mind while making nicknames.
Thanks guys :) Your support has helped :):):)
You could name kricktot melody as it creates music maybe??? Budew could be named blossom as it kinda blossoms.when it evolves. Geodude could possibly called rocky?? And onix could be steel snake????

Cool Nuzlocke ;) I guess when one person does one suddenly everyone wants to do it now :p Anyways I would like the Onix to be named after me ( Eridan ) if possible :p Onixes are cool Pokemon and probably stronger and better than others . Hope it will happen :D

Reactions: Typhlosion444
You could name kricktot melody as it creates music maybe??? Budew could be named blossom as it kinda blossoms.when it evolves. Geodude could possibly called rocky?? And onix could be steel snake????
Melody is a good name for kricketune (the evolved form). Blossom is good too but kinda too close to belossom (Ill still keep it) Rocky is OK but steel snake sounds kinda bland :/ Machop will be named Kew.
Cool Nuzlocke ;) I guess when one person does one suddenly everyone wants to do it now :p Anyways I would like the Onix to be named after me ( Eridan ) if possible :p Onixes are cool Pokemon and probably stronger and better than others . Hope it will happen :D
Ok I will keep the name of Onix Eridan it sounds real cool :D

Reactions: Typhlosion444
Hey guys I just need a nickname for Zubat and I will be all set :D

I struggle with names for onix and geodude, but, your welcome!! I really hope you will Do well in the nuzlocke. Im rubbish at names but you could call zubat, batty.

I struggle with names for onix and geodude, but, your welcome!! I really hope you will Do well in the nuzlocke. Im rubbish at names but you could call zubat, batty.
Batty is good
and

Bidoof is god. He's gonna carry this nuzlocke lol just watch

NUZLOCKE UPDATE

BREAKING NEWS: SHINY SHINX FOUND FIRST THING ON ROUTE 202 :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

starter- Chimchar nicknamed Spinnerweb by @Spinnerweb
Route 201- Caught Starly nicknamed Startrek by @Robbie
Route 202- SHINY SHINX, nicknamed Zius by @Robbie
Route 203- Bidoof fained
Route 204- Caught Kricketot, nicknamed Melody by @KEWYoda
Spinnerweb evolved into Monferno

Thanks for your support guys :D

Reactions: Hikki, GreatRotatingBins, DeathDragon and 1 other person
NUZLOCKE UPDATE

BREAKING NEWS: SHINY SHINX FOUND FIRST THING ON ROUTE 202 :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

starter- Chimchar nicknamed Spinnerweb by @Spinnerweb
Route 201- Caught Starly nicknamed Startrek by @Robbie
Route 202- SHINY SHINX, nicknamed Zius by @Robbie
Route 203- Bidoof fained
Route 204- Caught Kricketot, nicknamed Melody by @KEWYoda
Spinnerweb evolved into Monferno

Thanks for your support guys :D
Zeus, not Zius >.<

Sorry guys lately I had been REALLY busy so I could not do anything in this nuzlocke.
Good news is- ITS BACK! :eek:

Yay! I want to be a water or psychic type Pokemon :D

Yay! I want to be a water or psychic type Pokemon :D
I wonder if u get one in the game

If you catch a Pachirisu I want you to name him "Robin" :D

:3 The next pokemon you catch call it Master of All or Draco Malfoy XD

Back