[Closed] Teamwork Gym

• Thread starter Eevee
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aside from what the first post says, the rules are pokemon bred or caught from the current generation and the level cap is 50

Reactions: Tri-force64
Thanks!

Aside from what the first post says, the rules are pokemon bred or caught from the current generation and the level cap is 50
True and false! I actually allow pokemon caught or breed from any generation so fill free to use pokemon from your x/y or even white 2 or black 2 or any other previous ones you managed to bring up! but the true part is yes the level cap is 50 but don't worry about your pokemons level because it scales up or down to 50 so no need to worry!
Read above my friend! My only rules are what's shown on the first page. if its not there then it probably means its allowed but of course fill free to ask the questions you need because i can always answer them to clarify.

Reactions: Tri-force64
So is there anytime you'll be free for a rematch today?

So is there anytime you'll be free for a rematch today?
Yes probably i don't believe i am doing much today.

Yes probably i don't believe i am doing much today.
Alrighty well i paid the coins when i made my original rematch post. So whenever youre ready. I'm good to go

Alrighty well i paid the coins when i made my original rematch post. So whenever youre ready. I'm good to go
I will be able to do our match in a hour or 2 just gotta handle a few things first.

I will be able to do our match in a hour or 2 just gotta handle a few things first.
Alrighty. Fine by me

idk if u forgot or not but we never had our gym battle >_< IGN- Patty FC-4098-4026-9518

idk if u forgot or not but we never had our gym battle >_< IGN- Patty FC-4098-4026-9518
So sorry! we can do the battle now if you like!

So sorry! we can do the battle now if you like!
Really?! Thank U! :):p:cat: But if u dont mind i be batting from AS cuz all my good pokes are there! My X team is pretty lame from this point!

No problem! hehe :cat: Here is my FC: 3754-7607-4267
ready when you are!:p

ready when you are!:p
Yep! i will start in a second just helping someone in the shoutbox quickly!

Reactions: Ninja-Patty
:( i gotta go and eat dinner and brush my teeth can we hold the battle and my ds is going to die...

Im not usally allowed to hold battles when they are already half way though sorry :( if i did that then i would have to do it with everyone :(

Wayne can I battle you plz I'll send over the PC

:( i gotta go and eat dinner and brush my teeth can we hold the battle and my ds is going to die...
Im sorry that you had to leave Ninja party but there isn't anything i can do about it when its already half way in a battle sorry :(
Wayne can I battle you plz I'll send over the PC
Sure thing just send me your friend code and the play coins and we can do our battle now if you want or later if you want

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back