[Closed] Teamwork Gym

• Thread starter Eevee
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I challenge you. sending PC now Friend code 2724-0288-8340
I accept the challenge. as soon as i get home and we are both online we can have our battle. which battle type would you like? singles or doubles?

singles. I am available right now if you could register my friend code

I can't right at the moment sorry i will be free to battle in 6 hours and on wards

Sorry for any inconvenience

I can't battle in 6 hours. 6 hours is 1:17 AM for me

Ah ok that's a problem then :( when you wake up in the morning do you think you will have any time for a battle? if not then i will be free all day and night the following day after for you if you want?

I can battle at 7:00 my time which is Approx 12 hours from now.

Alright hopefully i will be able to stay awake long enough to battle you at that time.:cat: if i do fall asleep don't worry you will definitely get your battle the following day:thumbsup:

Gotcha.

UPDATE!

I have changed my battle types to only double battles and multibattles however in the future i will probably bring back single battles but for now its only doubles and multi battles

However this does not affect you @ianarceus as you have requested a single battle before the change so don't worry you will still have your battle in the single battle format.

available now

available now
Sorry i feel asleep as it was late and i had school but tonight i will stay up the whole time for the battle

Sorry i feel asleep
Ha! Love the Metal Gear Solid reference. :thumbsup: (bet you didn't even know it)

@Artisan I didn't at the time when i wrote it but yes i do get the reference now haha :p

I'll challenge. This should be fun! My friend code is 4725-7951-6337. I'll send you the play coins and add you, though findng a time may be tricky since I'm busy for a few days. Hopefully we'll find a good hour. My time is CST.

I'll challenge. This should be fun! My friend code is 4725-7951-6337. I'll send you the play coins and add you, though findng a time may be tricky since I'm busy for a few days. Hopefully we'll find a good hour. My time is CST.
The Battle will be fun! :cat: i have added you and i am sure we will be able to manage to find a time for our battle I'm sure :cat: pick a date and time in your timezone and i will see if i am free at that time.

The Battle will be fun! :cat: i have added you and i am sure we will be able to manage to find a time for our battle I'm sure :cat: pick a date and time in your timezone and i will see if i am free at that time.

No worries! I'll try to do it ASAP. Sent you a conversation to prevent the thread from being taken over. Though I don't seem to find you on my friends list yet

Last edited:
Reactions: Eevee
Do the battle tonight? also, Register my friend code. 2724-0288-8340

Do the battle tonight? also, Register my friend code. 2724-0288-8340
Alright ianarceus sorry it has been difficult trying to get online at the same time but we can try to do our battle tonight.

ready now

UPDATE!

Sorry everyone for the inconvenience but my gym is going to be closed for 2 weeks as i need to focus and spend 100% on my school work these next 2 weeks. Battle the other gym leaders as you wait for my return. Again really sorry but i really need to focus on school for the next 2 weeks. I hope you can all understand.

Reactions: Marc
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back