[Closed] Teamwork Gym

• Thread starter Eevee
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd like a single battle please, im ready when you are, I've added you and im transferring the playcoins now, msg me when u can (i cant till like 43 hours from this post)

Ok thank you for waiting everyone! I am ready for battles again! :cat:

Do we play set all levels to level 50

Are you on now?

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, I think I'm crazy but I want to challenge you to a gym battle. I will send the PC.

Though I'm sure in the middle of the match I'll be screaming for my mommy.

haha we will see :cat: I can't battle right this second but in a couple of hours i will be available.

Okay :) FC is in my sig

Ok Mine is on the front page :)

I won't be here in a couple hours :bag: about how. Long? Would you think?

I challenge you. :artist: PC will be given when we battle.

Me too!:p

Hey I am 3dsmasterz as you can see my name... I wanted to ask you about your time zone in which you live so that it is easy to challenge you... Btw I WANT TO Challenge you to a battle ..

I challenge you. :artist: PC will be given when we battle.
Sure thing sorry about not replying i must have missed you sorry! whenever were both available we can battle.
Also with you Kyubey you can have another try at the gym whenever we are both free to battle.
Hey I am 3dsmasterz as you can see my name... I wanted to ask you about your time zone in which you live so that it is easy to challenge you... Btw I WANT TO Challenge you to a battle ..
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/australia/adelaide

Here is my timezone with the exact time and date for me whenever you look at it. hope this is helpful.
I accept your challenge. When we have a time for us that suit us both to battle we will.

Can you battle me In half an hour that is 6:40 at your place

Hello?

So @IamNavid and I would like to challenge you, but in 3-7 days. Is that fine with you? I'll tell you when we can.

Hi

It says multibattle so a team of me and Link, and you and one of your pals.

I'd like to challenge you to a singles match. Whenever we're both free, but yeah. Figured it was about time I aimed to get some badges.

So @IamNavid and I would like to challenge you, but in 3-7 days. Is that fine with you? I'll tell you when we can.
FINALLY!!! i got to do a multibattle what my gym was intended for! thank you! I hopefully will available just depends what time in your 3-7 days bracket. i can battle after school or In 2-3 days i have the weekend but in a extra week i have school holidays and will be available anytime. Just let me know what day and time and i will check if im available. only one of you need to pay the 3PC for this battle.
It says multibattle so a team of me and Link, and you and one of your pals.
Hello Links partner! Thank you for both deciding on a multibattle its what my gym is all about TEAMWORK! Im looking forward to our battle :cat:
I'd like to challenge you to a singles match. Whenever we're both free, but yeah. Figured it was about time I aimed to get some badges.
Sure thing! :cat: let me know a day and time or if im online just give me a shout and we can do our battle :cat:

Reactions: Risinglink
We can battle on Saturday then, @Wayne ?

Sure thing! Saturday is perfect. see you then! @Omega_chocobo will be my partner you can find his friend code on his gym page. what is you and your partners friend codes?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back