[Closed] Teamwork Gym

• Thread starter Eevee
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
gots tis

FC-0232-7761-1170
Sending PC now

Sorry serperiormind but i am going to have to count that as a loss to you as i had a big lead when it disconected. so if it was a disconnect by problems then im sorry but it looked like a force quit.

FC-0232-7761-1170
Sending PC now
Ill add your FC now and we can battle

do i have to pay again

Ready

Goodluck and have fun!

do i have to pay again
Sadly yes you will have to pay again

Last edited by a moderator:
ok...

My Vaporeon has hydration?

Great game paceygym! you did amazingly! was really fun almost got ya at the end XD. congrats on your Teamwork badge you will get it very shortly!

Great game paceygym! you did amazingly! was really fun almost got ya at the end XD. congrats on your Teamwork badge you will get it very shortly!
Thank you for a great battle

Reactions: Eevee
another rematch pls? i got coins

another rematch pls? i got coins
Sure but i can't today as i was extremely sick yesterday and still recovering today

Wayne I challenge you to a battle. FC 1246-9483-0434

Hi! Me and @Hey_Its_Jay would like to challenge you to a pokemon battle!
Do you mind if it's within next week? I don't know if I'll be able to battle tomorrow, and I definitely can't do Sunday ^^;

tell me when youre ready. I am available Friday and Saturday.

Hi! Me and @Hey_Its_Jay would like to challenge you to a pokemon battle!
Do you mind if it's within next week? I don't know if I'll be able to battle tomorrow, and I definitely can't do Sunday ^^;
Sure thing! ill get a battle partner ready and battle you two when you are both ready :cat: one of the two of you will have the pay the 3 PC fee.
tell me when youre ready. I am available Friday and Saturday.
We can battle today if you like i should be free most of the day unless a random event pops up.

I will like to challenge u to battle my ign is lil ray my fc is 5241 2460 9332

I am having dinner right now however if your still here when i return we can have our battle. Have you added my FC? it is found on the first page of this thread. also you will have to send 3 Play coins to me which you can do by clicking on my play coins.

Wayne,I challenge you 4 hours from now. My friend code is in my signature. Ign is Chris. Message me when you're ready.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back