[Closed] Teamwork Gym

• Thread starter Eevee
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright I added you I'm ready

gg wow you're good!

Reactions: Eevee
Good game @FennecLover bad luck. you have a very strong team! its just i have gotten very used to those sort of teams and new what items and attacks you would have so i countered them.

ok i'll gather up a different team and maybe we can battle some other time within next week :)

Sure thing! use any team you like :cat: ill always be here and waiting :cat: Thank you for the battle :cat:

May I challenge your gym please I need some badges.:);):playful:
2HuCjm3.jpg

Of course! however i am fairly busy today as it is chirstmas. i might be able to later tonight (which will be morning for you) or i can another day. However still send me your friend code and your In game name and send 3 play coins so everything will be ready to go. We will do the battle as soon as possible! just a little busy with Christmas preparations at the moment sorry.

I would like to challenge your gym. FC:3196-4191-8014 Name:Max

I would like to challenge your gym. FC:3196-4191-8014 Name:Max
Sure thing! I got your play coins and i have added your friend code! as soon as we are online together we can have our battle :cat:

Sure thing! I got your play coins and i have added your friend code! as soon as we are online together we can have our battle :cat:
I only have one question. Is it full teams or how many are allowed?

You are allowed to have a full team of 6

Goodluck and Have fun! :cat:

Good game! that was really close! bad luck though on the loss.

Last edited by a moderator:
Goodluck and Have fun! :cat:
Aww man. I was so close

Good game! that was really close! bad luck though on the loss.
Pretty sure I can pull through next time

Last edited by a moderator:
Aww man. I was so close
You were really close! Fill free to have a rematch tomorrow if you like! however sadly you will have to pay 3 PC again.

You were really close! Fill free to have a rematch tomorrow if you like! however sadly you will have to pay 3 PC again.
Well Im still figuring the ins and outs of the forums so it'll take me a while to get another 3 coins

You will get the hang of the forum don't worry :cat: just gotta make quality posts in the forum to get play coins. or you can sell in game items and make a shop here. or you could enter some tournaments and try to win PC!

You will get the hang of the forum don't worry :cat: just gotta make quality posts in the forum to get play coins. or you can sell in game items and make a shop here. or you could enter some tournaments and try to win PC!
Yeah I'm not too creative with posts but I'll definitely try a tournament

Alrighty I'm ready for a rematch now wayne

Reactions: Eevee
May I challenge this gym? It'll be my first. If I can then could you tell my any specific rules (other than the ones mentioned in you first post) like level restrictions, which gen born Pokemon etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back