Club Nintendo 2014 Gifts are out

• Thread starter jandkas
  • Start date
jandkas

jandkas

Smash Hero
Towns Folk
IeHOGLl.png

Slightly disappointing if I do say so myself, but it is convenient for people living not in America. What will you guys be getting?

At least there's some nice games... too bad they don't do this in Europe.

Reactions: Bugalet
At least there's some nice games... too bad they don't do this in Europe.
What do you mean, do they not have elite gifts in europe?

What do you mean, do they not have elite gifts in europe?

We don't have that kind of things. We have stars, and we can only get astronomically overpriced physical prizes. We can't have games. That's why I don't understand why people complain about CNoA (Club Nintendo of America), because the European one just sucks by having physical prizes only and damn long time to update the rewards.

I'm spoiled if I can play Metroid (because I never played it before and it looks like and epic exploration game). Man those Platnum members are lucky (Earthbound)... Feels bad for everyone else and plans on getting Metroid and putting in the Justin Bailey code.

All the rewards are terrible, as usual. Except Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D, which I won't be able to get now because my SD card is too small :(

Can anyone please tell me: if I leave redeeming DKCR3D until around August 10, by which time I might have a bigger SD card, the download code won't expire, will it? Or, if it would, is it safe if I don't order the game at all until August 14, and then order the code then? It says the Platinum gifts will expire on 15th August.

Any help would be appreciated :cat:

Reactions: Bugalet
All the rewards are terrible, as usual. Except Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D, which I won't be able to get now because my SD card is too small :(

Can anyone please tell me: if I leave redeeming DKCR3D until around August 10, by which time I might have a bigger SD card, the download code won't expire, will it? Or, if it would, is it safe if I don't order the game at all until August 14, and then order the code then? It says the Platinum gifts will expire on 15th August.

I'm pretty sure codes don't expire but you might want to ask nintendo support on that.

Reactions: 18
Dissappointment. First time getting Elite, and I was hoping for awesome physicals. Ah, well. At least NES Remix is on there. I don't have it, and I hear it's pretty good, and I would probably love it.

Yeah, I'm crossing my fingers I have enough space ;-;

Yeah, I'm crossing my fingers I have enough space ;-;
It's almost 18, 000 blocks :panda: That's well over 2 GB.

It's almost 18, 000 blocks :panda: That's well over 2 GB.
I'm out by 5000 :I

I got Gold elite status, which 3DS game would you recommend to me? Metroid is a side-scrolling which I prefer to anything else, but is there another game worth downloading? :rolleyes:

They should've put Pokemon X and Pokemon Y as a platinum choice :I.

I'm getting Donkey Kong Country 3D...anyone know how many blocks this will cost? Hopefully not too much, since this is the only thing I like from the Elite Status Rewards.

I'm getting Donkey Kong Country 3D...anyone know how many blocks this will cost? Hopefully not too much, since this is the only thing I like from the Elite Status Rewards.
Almost 17, 660. Yeah, that's a lot :panda:

Reactions: Bugalet and CrazyElf
That's sucks, but whatever. Thanks anyways. I'll still get it lol.

17,668 blocks uh?

I think I have space for a game like that one...
*checking*

242,886 free blocks...
Yup, I think I have enough space.

Reactions: CrazyElf
Ugh, i wish i got platinum this year, i dont really like the gold choice...
Does someone want to trade a Donkey Kong Country Returns code with me?

This can hardly beat physical rewards. Still, free games are better than nothing. These choices run the gamut from surprising to downright bizarre though.

I guess I'll grab Game & Wario - I won't miss not having a physical copy so much since his mug is so darn ugly, ha ha!

Well here's something. Don't worry about the size. Claim the code, and even if you can't download it right that second, it should still save to your account the same way the Ambassador games did way back when. At least that's how I understand it. And then you could just download it whenever you have a decent sized SD card.

Reactions: 18
Back