Club Nintendo 2014 Gifts are out

• Thread starter jandkas
  • Start date
Just everyone get a 32GB sd card, it relatively cheaper nowadays didn't have to worry about file size at all. Although I didn't get Donkey Kong Country and got Dr. Luigi so I guess I can't really speak on that.

I'm lost here!

I'm lost here!
Why? Is it because you're not platinum or gold, or you don't know what to pick?

huh?

Yeah, I was going to upgrade to a 16 or 32 gig card next week.

I used to have a retail copy of Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D but I sold it because I hadn't planned on playing it anymore after I beat it, so I got it. The only other reward I don't have is Dr. Luigi and that's bleh.

I understand why everyone is disappointed with the rewards, but I personally am pleased with them. I'd rather have a copy of Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D on my 3DS than a poster or calender I don't have room to put on my wall anyway. Or a soundtrack I won't listen to.

Also, my 32GB SD card is officially full after downloading Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D. Looks like I'll be biting the bullet and getting a 128GB...

Reactions: ErixSan
Hm.... DKCR3D or NES Remix... Decisions, Decisions!

Hm.... DKCR3D or NES Remix... Decisions, Decisions!

Never mind. Those are for platinum. I'm gold. *sigh*

If no one likes the prizes, and wants to give me NES Remix, that'd be great. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: jandkas
I'm liking the rewards better this year personally. The physical rewards the last couple years have been rather bleh, so I'd much rather be able to get a game that I'll actually play, then some poker cards that'll sit in some drawer for years untouched because I don't actually play poker.

are they in the eshop and are they for free?

The club Nintendo stuff is on their website, and they're free if you reached either gold or platinum level over the last 12 months on it. It'll give you a code to redeem it from their eshop.

This is great for me because I don't own any of these games and I choose NES REMIX because it looks really fun and unique with the remix gimmick.

This is great for me because I don't own any of these games and I choose NES REMIX because it looks really fun and unique with the remix gimmick.
I chose NES Remix as well, but I got Kid Icarus (Wii U) from someone on reddit.. lawl.

What really turned out to be nice was that all the wii u games count towards the digital deluxe promotion. I essentially got paid 5 bucks to get game and wario. I'll take it. :D

They should've done eShop credit. Maybe $70 for Platinum and $30 for Gold would've been nice.

Reactions: jandkas and 18
They should've done eShop credit. Maybe $70 for Platinum and $30 for Gold would've been nice.
While I wouldn't mind getting something like that, I can already hear the complaints. "I spent all this to get platinum, and all they had were gift cards? Nintendo's so cheap now they won't even send real rewards, what happened to getting actual stuff for it?"

Reactions: Bugalet
While I wouldn't mind getting something like that, I can already hear the complaints. "I spent all this to get platinum, and all they had were gift cards? Nintendo's so cheap now they won't even send real rewards, what happened to getting actual stuff for it?"
Let me remind you that this is all FREE stuff; you shouldn't be entitled to these kinds of things. You're not buying Nintendo games for Club Nintendo rewards; you're buying them because they're Nintendo games.

Let me remind you that this is all FREE stuff; you shouldn't be entitled to these kinds of things. You're not buying Nintendo games for Club Nintendo rewards; you're buying them because they're Nintendo games.
I think AdvanceStrat was trying to point out that other peoples' reactions would be like that.

And it's quite fair if people expect to get good rewards, especially since Club Nintendo is advertised as the reward program to end all reward programs.

Reactions: Bugalet
I think AdvanceStrat was trying to point out that other peoples' reactions would be like that.

And it's quite fair if people expect to get good rewards, especially since Club Nintendo is advertised as the reward program to end all reward programs.

Yep, wasn't saying it'd be my reaction. Just that I can already imagine the kotaku articles whining about it ect.

I got Mario Land 2. Nintendo just fixed CN!!

Back