Club Nintendo 2014 Gifts are out

• Thread starter jandkas
  • Start date
While I wouldn't mind getting something like that, I can already hear the complaints. "I spent all this to get platinum, and all they had were gift cards? Nintendo's so cheap now they won't even send real rewards, what happened to getting actual stuff for it?"
$200 for Platinum, $100 for Gold. DEAL!

are they in the eshop and are they for free?
Yes, they are in the Eshop, and they are free for Platinum and Gold CN members.

Hm.... DKCR3D or NES Remix... Decisions, Decisions!

Never mind. Those are for platinum. I'm gold. *sigh*

If no one likes the prizes, and wants to give me NES Remix, that'd be great. :)

That was me, but I want the sequel. I don't have enough space for NES Remix but I have enough space for NES Remix 2. LAWL.

Last edited by a moderator:
Man :( I wish I would have gotten one of these.... I didn't have enough time to go gold or even to make an account lol I sort of wish I would have tho :(

Just got Donkey Kong Country 3D. It's a great platformer and I definitely prefer it over NSMB2. Thank you Nintendo for giving us a retail game this time.

Awesome gifts...oh wait I have a UK 3DS and all the gifts in the UK Club Nintendo suck balls. %$#@ you Nintendo for treating all the UK owners like crap.

All these rewards suck. I have gold but theirs nothing to even get. I would've rather enjoyed some game boy games than new games. Atleast have some GameCube, n64, gameboy advance games :/ I felt like I wasted money

Back