Corrupt A wish!

• Thread starter Starmanfan
  • Start date
granted, but it stops after 0.000001 seconds

i wish that my dads channel was popular and haters got permabanned and got unbanned when they liked it again

Granted but now youtube doesn't exist anymore

I wish my favourite tv series had more episodes

granted but then the show is made by lobotomized people

I wish to have Super Speed (because of the speed it includes faster reaction times so i cant crash into buildings like The Flash that I can control with the tiniest bit of my brain power and that it doesn't expire

(That's quite specific!) Granted but the universe ceases to exist

I wish I could recolour my hair just by thinking about it

Granted, but your hair would always be colored an invisible color.
I wish I had a Reggie Fils-Aime Amiibo.

granted, but it blows up

i wish that my dads channel was popular and haters got permabanned and got unbanned when they liked it again and youtube exists forever

Granted but the apocalypse starts NOW so no one even has time to go to youtube (dude, you can't win this)

I wish unicorns exist

granted, but they eat human meat

I wish to have Super Speed (because of the speed it includes faster reaction times so i cant crash into buildings like) The Flash that I can control with the tiniest bit of my brain power and that it doesn't expire and the universe still exists

Granted but you just died :cry:

I wish my homework didn't exist

Your homework no longer exists. But now you have school for 24 hours every day, even on the weekends :p

I wish I was a bird and could fly high in the sky...

Granted but it's hunting season

I wish I was a dragon

Granted but you just died :cry:

I wish my homework didn't exist

You do realize that if I had powers exactly like The Flash's it would mean that there would be a personification of death for speedsters that my wish person could just race the speedster death(Black Flash) to the end of time where death becomes meaningless and dissaperates

You do realize that if I had powers exactly like The Flash's it would mean that there would be a personification of death for speedsters that my wish person could just race the speedster death(Black Flash) to the end of time where death becomes meaningless and dissaperates
You might have read a tad too many comics...also; doesn't matter, whatever the cause is; you just died. And you didn't grant/do a wish.

umm...

I wish to have Super Speed (because of the speed it includes faster reaction times so i cant crash into buildings like The Flash that I can control with the tiniest bit of my brain power and that it doesn't expire and can outrun death

Granted but the world moves so slow that nothing moves and there's no point to life.

I wish for a loophole out of wish corruption that i can find and doesn't have a loophole around that loophole and can't blow up and die.

granted but then it expires

I wish to have Super Speed (because of the speed it includes faster reaction times so i cant crash into buildings like The Flash that I can control with the tiniest bit of my brain power and that it doesn't expire and can outrun death and that i can turn on and off at will

Granted, but there is someone else who can do all of that but far better than you can, AND can nullify your powers whenever they are near to you.

I wish for all of you to be happy for the rest of your lives and for nobody that has ever - or will ever - exist and not exist, to be capable of corrupting this wish.:p ( I feel like I left something out...)

Granted but now that you made this wish there's no point to life because there are no problems with the world.

I wish for a loophole out of wish corruption that i can find and doesn't have a loophole around that loophole and can't blow up and die and won't expire.

Granted but you forget it an no one else knows about it

I wish some people :rolleyes: wouldn't try to make their wishes incorruptible (If you like that stuff, go study law)

granted, but that only lasts for 0.000000000000001 milliseconds

i wish that my dads channel was popular and haters got permabanned and got unbanned when they liked it again and youtube exists forever and everyone had time to watch the videos

Back