Corrupt A wish!

• Thread starter Starmanfan
  • Start date
Granted but now people are really dumb and they figure that red is nicer than green so your dads gets a lot of dislikes

I wish it wasn't this cold outside

Granted but a dinosaur eats you

I wish I could reach into the tv and grab the food from the commercials

Granted but it tastes disgusting

I wish some people (not any of you guy though!) would disappear forever

granted, but they were all just clones, and you also disappear

i wish that my dads channel was popular and haters/idiots got permabanned and got unbanned when they liked it/got smart again and youtube exists forever and everyone had time to watch the videos

Granted but your dad stops using youtube

I wish I could get any game I wish for for free

granted, but now the only games are sonic 06 and superman 64...

i wish that my dads channel was popular and haters/idiots got permabanned and got unbanned when they liked it/got smart again and youtube exists forever and everyone had time to watch the videos and dad uses youtube forever

Granted, but the Internet is down forever.

I wish all Pokemon were real!!!

Granted, but the Internet is down forever.

I wish all Pokemon were real!!!

Granted, you just died, a wild level 80 Charizard used flamethrower and didn't care about the battle rules :)

I wish I could have all event pokémon ever legit

granted but now the only event pokemon is magikarp...

i wish that my dads channel was popular and haters/idiots got permabanned and got unbanned when they liked it/got smart again and youtube/the internet exist forever and everyone had time to watch the videos and dad uses youtube forever

Granted but your dad just died

I wish I could make pictures by squinting my eyes

granted, but you need to squint your eyes for 8 weeks without stopping

i wish that my dads channel was popular and haters/idiots got permabanned and got unbanned when they liked it/got smart again and youtube/the internet exist forever and everyone had time to watch the videos and dad uses youtube/lives forever

Granted but his immortality makes him go crazy, his jumps from a building (and of course survives) so now he's in a permanent coma:eek:

I wish my dad would no longer age so that we can die at the very same moment (I don't want to miss him!)

Granted, but you both die tomorrow.

I wish that I had god-like powers!

granted, but you dont know how to use them

i wish that my dads channel was popular and haters/idiots got permabanned and got unbanned when they liked it/got smart again and youtube/the internet exist forever and everyone had time to watch the videos and dad uses youtube/lives forever and doesnt have a coma EVER

Granted but now your dad is made of chocolate and you eat him

I wish pokémon rumble world was more fun

granted, bit it now comes out on 3/31/16 and march already has under 31 days :hilarious:

i wish that my dads channel was popular and haters/idiots got permabanned and got unbanned when they liked it/got smart again and youtube/the internet exist forever and everyone had time to watch the videos and dad uses youtube/lives forever and doesnt have a coma/turn into chocolate EVER

Okay, granted, but he shrinks down so much you can't see him any more
I wish I had been in the top 10000 with the last pokémon shuffle competition

granted, but now only 10000 people play the game (including you) and your #10000

i wish that my dads channel was popular and haters/idiots got permabanned and got unbanned when they liked it/got smart again and youtube/the internet exist forever and everyone had time to watch the videos and dad uses youtube/lives forever and doesnt have a coma/turn into chocolate/shrink EVER

Granted but time goes in reverse

I wish unicorns dragons were real

Back