Closed Create a Kirby Copy Ability!

• Thread starter 3905
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Added! And omg XD
I'm a terrible drawer :p
But the drawing doesn't count.The ability does.
right?

I'm a terrible drawer :p
But the drawing doesn't count.The ability does.
right?
hhahahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahaahaahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
No

hhahahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahaahaahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
No
;-;

That is my picture it's ability is to be able to copy the appearance of his surroundings and copy that pattern

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Derplink_:3
When's this ending?

I may enter even though I suck at drawing

Am I allowed to use a coloring page as a base? (Of just plain Kirby)

Here's my entry!

NfrtKxz.jpg

I did a copy ability that's kind of inspired by squeak squad. Since in squaek squad you could combine power ups, I decided to make my entry the result of a mix of water and plasma.
In case you're interested, if used the ability will shoot a puddle of water(rain) on the ground to hit enemies on land and a lightning bolt to hit enemies in the sky.

Thank you @np2016 for hosting this contest!

Reactions: Starry Windy, Skyshaymin, Alpha Alien and 1 other person
Can you make multiple entries?
Also here is my entry
Only one entry per person. And also coyld you mind telling me what Kirby ability you made?
Am I allowed to use a coloring page as a base? (Of just plain Kirby)
As long as the ability you draw is original, I'm fine with it.
When's this ending?
End of the month
Here's my entry!

NfrtKxz.jpg

I did a copy ability that's kind of inspired by squeak squad. Since in squaek squad you could combine power ups, I decided to make my entry the result of a mix of water and plasma.
In case you're interested, if used the ability will shoot a puddle of water(rain) on the ground to hit enemies on land and a lightning bolt to hit enemies in the sky.

Thank you @np2016 for hosting this contest!
No problem! And I'll add your name to the list!

Reactions: Antrix
Only one entry per person. And also coyld you mind telling me what Kirby ability you made?

As long as the ability you draw is original, I'm fine with it.

End of the month

No problem! And I'll add your name to the list!
Oh I forgot. Gold kirby is really slow and floats like metal kirby in smash but takes half damage.
Press B to shine and stun enemies for 2 seconds.
Attack with side B to punch

That is my picture it's ability is to be able to copy the appearance of his surroundings and copy that pattern
Lol, give it a gun and it will be a pro in CoD lol!

Reactions: Mikaya
I would join if I had two pc XD

latest

Asking a question, not joining yet because I have 1 PC... But could you make a super ability? Like in Return to Dreamland, Kirby's Final Smash in Sm4sh, etc. and @Antrix You can't combine abilities in Squeak Squad. That's the one with the mouses and the treasure and all that. You're thinking of The Crystal Shards on the N64. Someone had to correct it, anyway.

Asking a question, not joining yet because I have 1 PC... But could you make a super ability? Like in Return to Dreamland, Kirby's Final Smash in Sm4sh, etc. and @Antrix You can't combine abilities in Squeak Squad. That's the one with the mouses and the treasure and all that. You're thinking of The Crystal Shards on the N64. Someone had to correct it, anyway.

Well something you may not know, is in squeak squad after collecting certain items on the bottom screen you can drag bubbles of certain powers on to each other to create new ones.

Actually... You don't create new abilities. It shuffles a random ability for you to use. So you could find your ability from a regular enemy in game. And there's like 25 abilities in game, so when you mix 2 abilities, you get either a random one, or a predetermined one

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back