Closed Create a Kirby Copy Ability!

• Thread starter 3905
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually... You don't create new abilities. It shuffles a random ability for you to use. So you could find your ability from a regular enemy in game. And there's like 25 abilities in game, so when you mix 2 abilities, you get either a random one, or a predetermined one

But, things like the flame sword ability can't be found normally....

Like I said, The flame sword ability is in The crystal shards

Asking a question, not joining yet because I have 1 PC... But could you make a super ability? Like in Return to Dreamland, Kirby's Final Smash in Sm4sh, etc. and @Antrix You can't combine abilities in Squeak Squad. That's the one with the mouses and the treasure and all that. You're thinking of The Crystal Shards on the N64. Someone had to correct it, anyway.
So you mean something that will only last a few seconds? Yea that can work, as long as it's not something that's already in the game!

Good.

Here's a my entry! (On my DA, big-uncle-v, as drawn on Manga Studio EX4.):p
http://big-uncle-v.deviantart.com/art/Vash-Kirby-591388908
I think his power would center around long-range trick-shots. These projectiles could stun most enemies,
yet deal no damage to them whatsoever. (He could still break boxes and such with these shots.)
Thinking like a Kirby game, Kirby here can shoot straight up in the sky by hitting down-B, stunning everyone
on-screen very briefly at the cost of a little health.

Last edited:
Reactions: 423 and Alpha Alien
Here's a my entry! (On my DA, big-uncle-v, as drawn on Manga Studio EX4.):p
http://big-uncle-v.deviantart.com/art/Vash-Kirby-591388908
I think his power would center around long-range trick-shots. These projectiles could stun most enemies,
yet deal no damage to them whatsoever. (He could still break boxes and such with these shots.)
Thinking like a Kirby game, Kirby here can shoot straight up in the sky by hitting down-B, stunning everyone
on-screen very briefly at the cost of a little health.
I never knew you were a deviantartist :eek:

I never knew you were a deviantartist :eek:
It's in my information! }]
Seriously though, I get that a lot...

Good luck again everyone and this is the best contest I groined so far! Good job @Poyo

Reactions: Gary Johnson
Might join

Good luck again everyone and this is the best contest I groined so far! Good job @Poyo
Thanks Mello
I like yours too

Last edited:
Reactions: Alpha Alien
@Antrix I'm so sorry. I've 100% Squeak Squad about 5 times and never knew there was a Ice Bomb, Thunder Bomb, Thunder Sword, Ice Sword, etc.

Reactions: MindzEye
@Antrix I'm so sorry. I've 100% Squeak Squad about 5 times and never knew there was a Ice Bomb, Thunder Bomb, Thunder Sword, Ice Sword, etc.

It's all good :thumbsup:

Nice idea on this contest @N:D

No offense, but :p.

I have an idea, but don't officially count me in yet. I'm swamped with stuff to do already.

There's a week left for entries guys, let's make it count!

Reactions: Alpha Alien
IMG_2163.JPG
Sorry it's sidewys :confused:

EDIT: Barbarian Kirby, Ability: Charge attack similar to Link's up special in sm4sh, but instead forward, not up

Last edited:
Reactions: Derplink_:3 and Alpha Alien
I'd make gamer Kirby. He'd have random items from other games. Link's sword, Fox's gun, Mario's fire ball, ect. He'd wear nerd glasses with tape in the middle. If he stood around for awhile pull out a gba ds or a 3ds. Then after attacking a certian amount of enemy's a guage would fill up and you get a super attack like you shoot a laser gun shoots in the air and hits random enemy's. This is my Kirby ability.
You have to draw it, and pay a 2 PC entry fee to enter your drawing.

(Not readable on mobile)
:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:
:confused::p:p:p:confused::D:D:D:D:D:confused:;););):confused::confused::giggle::giggle::giggle::confused::love::love::love::confused:
:confused::p:confused::confused::confused::D:confused::D:confused::D:confused:;):confused:;):confused::confused::confused::giggle::confused::confused::confused::love::confused::confused:
:confused::p:p:p:confused::D:confused::D:confused::D:confused:;):confused:;):confused::confused::confused::giggle::confused::confused::confused::love::confused::confused:
:confused::p:confused::confused::confused::D:confused::D:confused::D:confused:;):confused:;):confused::confused::confused::giggle::confused::confused::confused::love::confused::confused:
:confused::p:p:p:confused::D:confused::confused::confused::D:confused:;););):confused::giggle::giggle::giggle::confused::confused::love::love::love::confused:
:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

KIRBY
\(^o^)/

Based on the Kirby Adventure Kirby :p

He Holds the Mighty Emoji Wand!

Uq4syjR.png

Reactions: Starry Windy, Derplink_:3, Skyshaymin and 5 others
IMG_20160224_151116.jpg

Reactions: Derplink_:3, 423 and Mikaya
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back