Contest Create a Pokémon

• Thread starter JayRawrTiz
  • Start date
Joining ^~^

My entry ^~^
The number of white spots on its body tell how strong it is. It is believed to be associated with a lot of legends.

1458455358910176266222.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
My entry ^~^
The number of white spots on its body tell how strong it is. It is believed to be associated with a lot of legends.

Omg! That's amazing! In just 25 minutes too :eek:

Reactions: Kakea and Robbie
Omg! That's amazing! In just 25 minutes too :eek:
Yup ^~^ It was easy, I had my the Pokedex opened in my PKMN Y and I was thinking what I could add to the original Eevee to make it unique and new :D

It was not hard too, since it was just basic pencil drawing, colour drawings are hard >.<

Edit: I would maybe add another (replace) drawing since this contest has no due date (#LongestContestEver). Also because this was a speed draw and I know I can do better :p

I took my idea from a Poke-Episode (I think it was the Chesnaught evolution and Eevee one? Anyway here's the pic :p
images
And added Flareon like ears, the spots just came into my head as I was thinking about PKMN Sun and Moon :rotfl:

Last edited:
Is there any entry fee? I don't have Play Coins

Is there any entry fee? I don't have Play Coins
No you just need a completely original idea I believe...

Reactions: JayRawrTiz
i'm joining this sounds fun!

You may want to enquire as to whether this is still on or not, since it has not been posted on for over a month.

Reactions: Kakea
You may want to enquire as to whether this is still on or not, since it has not been posted on for over a month.
Hehe, yeah, it's still going but I've been busy . So post your art or PM me :)

Hehe, yeah, it's still going but I've been busy . So post your art or PM me :)
so we can't draw digital art i'm better online if you need proof i can do a video showing that it was me

pokemon.png
d\Drew online printed paper
printed for straight lines and no erase marks

Back